Marlon Santos

BarçaBarça

I'm anxious with such a thin backline. Who knows if Mina is any good? Maybe he isn't ready to play champions league when Mascherano is injured and Pique suspended.
Felt more secure with Marlon as an option. But we might bring another CB now?

God Serena

I'm anxious with such a thin backline. Who knows if Mina is any good? Maybe he isn't ready to play champions league when Mascherano is injured and Pique suspended.
Felt more secure with Marlon as an option. But we might bring another CB now?

Marlon is nowhere near CL quality yet anyways. Our 4th choice CB is never going to be on the caliber, they wouldn't be 4th choice if they were. If we end up with two of our main CBs getting injured/suspended then we can always call up a Tarin or a Bueno.

PhilS

Ligue 1, very high level, hopes he plays regularly. This loan could allow him to get the experience he needs to be able to play regularly for Barca.

It seems like CBs usually get hurt in the latter part of the season. The top 3 on the team do not get hurt or suspended often, maybe Verm will stay healthy until January, hardly ever playing.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I really wanted him to stay but knowing that he needs playing time, I understand why he needs to go on loan. Just hope when he comes back, he'll be a solid choice for us.

xXKonan

[tw]905181506431311873[/tw]

He said he didn't even get to talk to Valverde before he was sent on loan to Nice.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's a shame. But then again pep sometimes acted like a dick too. Ibra case comes to mind.

JamDav1982

What is the lie related to this?

Rather than everything being a lie the total over reaction to any slight thing is what is going on.

Marlon is nowhere near CL quality yet anyways. Our 4th choice CB is never going to be on the caliber, they wouldn't be 4th choice if they were. If we end up with two of our main CBs getting injured/suspended then we can always call up a Tarin or a Bueno.

Marlon is a mediocre CB. Not sure how he managed to get in Barcelona. Probably due to his appearances in sub18 NTs, but when he played for the pros he sucked.

Yeh, he looked ideal for Barcelona due to his finesse but he isn't very tall and can't control his nerves. One game for Fluminense he made a stupid penalty putting his hand on a ball near the end of the box. Worth the shot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeh, he looked ideal for Barcelona due to his finesse but he isn't very tall and can't control his nerves. One game for Fluminense he made a stupid penalty putting his hand on a ball near the end of the box. Worth the shot.

He was 19/20 then.

He's 1.83m

That's taller than Umtiti and as tall as T Silva.

Home of Barca Fans