Marlon Santos

xXKonan

Who's decision was it to send him out to Ligue 1 of all places? especially a two year loan with an option to buy. :lol:

Should have just loaned him to a team in La Liga instead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who's decision was it to send him out to Ligue 1 of all places? especially a two year loan with an option to buy. :lol:

Would also help with him getting Spanish citizenship if he came good.

God Serena

It's a 2 year loan?!

Poor kid is finished then. Damn, that's really, really bad.

God Serena

Or perhaps he is just not that good?

It's a possibility. I wasn't particularly interested in his development while he was with the B team. I was more referring to how it seems the coach has some kind of problem with his club when we loaned our player there.

Messi983

Sounds to me like we've made another terrible decision when it comes to loan destinations, then. Why is it that our loans never seem to go well? :lol:

Maybe our loanees are just not good enough to succeed in other teams.

Are you sure Nice has a buy option? I didn't see anything about that.

Raketa10

It's unbelievable how it's always fault of the board when a loaned player doesn't play. Even when he plays bad it's again problem in the system of that team and not the player.
They are most probably not good enough and that is the only truth. If Marlon was THAT good than for sure Valverde would have kept him instead of Vermaelen who is injured 24/7. FFS if a player is having problems to play for OGC Nice or Las Palmas or Alaves how some of you expect from that player to be vital for FC Barcelona? That's just absurd.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans