Marlon Santos

navidjaan

His first massive mistake today costed a goal... Unlucky. Otherwise a massive wall. Performs better than Mathieu would do at Barça B. Not even kidding.

Raketa10

It's not just first goal, he also reacted bad in second goal and had few more mistakes. He overall had really bad game today, hope this is just a bad day. He is still very raw and needs to improve but I believe he has potential to be really good.

Last edited:

xXKonan

It's not just first goal, he also reacted bad in second goal and had few more mistakes. He overall had really bad game today, hope this is just a bad day. He is still very raw and needs to improve but I believe he has potential to be really good.
Wouldn't worry to much about it and he even manned up to his mistake and he will learn from this.

While he still has some flaws to iron out He's pretty mature for his age (21) and he's adapted quickly and if we play our cards right we could develop him into our own Thiago Silva, who Marlon based off his play style off of and sees him as a reference point.

untitled-1_1.jpg

F4THi

Banned
The difference between his actions before his mistake in that 1st goal and after it, look at him in the 2nd goal and how he was moving backwards instead of destroying the player who has the ball like he was doing until the 33rd minute, I'm afraid that he loses his confidence

xXKonan

[tw]798916122678468608[/tw]

[tw]798916284343783424[/tw]

[tw]798916654273101824[/tw]

Weird when I read the article, it contradicts what MD(Before this article),Globo,Sport etc have been writing about.

God Serena

[tw]798916122678468608[/tw]

[tw]798916284343783424[/tw]

[tw]798916654273101824[/tw]

Weird when I read the article, it contradicts what MD(Before this article),Globo,Sport etc have been writing about.

Well it's not like the papers aren't known to have their own agendas. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't sign him, although it should be noted that as of late BarcaBstuff has been posting a lot of these negative string of tweets that seem rather contradictory to common opinion, so maybe someone in the club is trying to get us off the trail somehow.

navidjaan

Inconsistent? He has played a handful of games and only had two bad instances in the last game. They must be smoking.

Raketa10

He was good today, this kid has huge hart. He is a bit raw but I hope we exercise his buyout clause. It's not a huge amount of money and he could become a really good CB.

xXKonan

[tw]801546683620478978[/tw]

I seriously doubt it. Mathieu wasn't quite fit yet and Umtiti still injured and with Pique just coming back and he had some minor ankle pain problems before the match it was a wise decision for Lucho to sub off Pique and give Marlon some game time.

Home of Barca Fans