Mario Mandzukic

dakt

I love watching Bundesliga commentary of him, hearing MandzOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkic when he scores. So satisfying.

Would be a good fit for Barcelona, about time you had someone who can head a fecking ball.

Played Fifa2014 yesterday with Barca, every cross was a lost ball. Switched to Borussia, scored 2 goals with head.
Also, our defense suck in Fifa2014....wait...huh...

L

linetty

Played Fifa2014 yesterday with Barca, every cross was a lost ball. Switched to Borussia, scored 2 goals with head.
Also, our defense suck in Fifa2014....wait...huh...
cool story

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Oh man.....we thought we concede a lot from set pieces before :facepalm:?....
I'm glad I'll be able to follow him closely though :D. Quality player, that head of his is gold

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Mario Mandzukic going to Atletico to replace Diego Costa, I think they got it perfectly right.

Good headers, ok on the counter, occasional brutality and dirtiness, high defensive work-rate and excellent at pressing in general. Yeah, should fit them like a bloody glove.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Good headers, ok on the counter, occasional brutality and dirtiness, high defensive work-rate and excellent at pressing in general. Yeah, should fit them like a bloody glove.

I see what you did there. Whether it was intentional or not remains to be seen

I

instinct

BsLzh5rCMAAGNe1.jpg

BenRobbins

Costa was nowhere near the quality of aguero/torres/falcao but he worked arguably the best. Diego simeone will make it work. I hope....

Antimadridista1

He is nowhere near the quality of Torres/Falcao/Forlan/Villa/Costa. Not even close.

Villa ? Torres ? Forlan ? Falcao ? :lol:

It looks like you stopped following football in 2008.

Villa is done since his injury.
Torres is pure shit since his arrival to Chelsea.
Forlan is too old and was good in 2010/2011.
Falcao didn't play for 7 months and Villa had the same injury ; look what happened to him.

Mandzukic is much better than all those players atm. Not even debatable.

Home of Barca Fans