Mario Gotze

SwiftGuyver

Villa is probably off this summer. It's a shame and personally I'd like him to stay with us for at least another season but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Hopefully we'll get £10-15m for him.

Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Alexis, Tello & Cuenca will do us for a season or so after that and the progress of Alexis, Tello & Cuenca can be further assessed by the club. If they fail to really make the cut it would be nice to eventually see our front 3 positions looking like this...

Neymar/Pedro..................Messi...................Götze/Deulofeu

Now that could be really special...

ivan22

I can't see Götze leaving Germany. He will do it like Schweinsteiger (he recently said he wants to stay at bayern until his contract ends - 2016 - and then thinks about moving on). Götze is made for the german football. If he moves, then it'll be to bayern. but I hope he stays at dortmund for the next 2-3 years.

ccesc

Mario Götze is absolutely happy in Dortmund.
He just said he wants to built a new house here.
He is a smart guy who knows what he can achieve with Borussia Dortmund. Also he has so much fun playing football with his friend (espacially Marco Reus).
I don't see him moving in the next years. I also think he will never move to Bayern. If he moves, then it will be Barca or maybe Arsenal.
Same for Hummels. I'm sure he will stay in Dortmund the next years.

GiantKiller

Villa is probably off this summer. It's a shame and personally I'd like him to stay with us for at least another season but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Hopefully we'll get £10-15m for him.

Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Alexis, Tello & Cuenca will do us for a season or so after that and the progress of Alexis, Tello & Cuenca can be further assessed by the club. If they fail to really make the cut it would be nice to eventually see our front 3 positions looking like this...

Neymar/Pedro..................Messi...................Götze/Deulofeu

Now that could be really special...

Swap Pedro and Deulofeu. :)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I was watching both games at the same time and my dortmund stream was pretty sucky lol. But he was pretty good from what I saw. Always tries to make something happen.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's destined for great things but not at Barcelona. He'd be 40+ million, not to mention theres a big language barrier and it will take time for him to adapt to tiki taka. Also, we are overloaded in midfield and attack so spending our time buying more of those kinds of players is futile.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I think he would do well in Barcelona. But at this point we don't need him and it would be foolish to spend that money =/. Maybe one day :D

BarcaGirl

Mario Götze (Dortmund) “Am I the Messi of Germany? No. I want to be the Cristiano Ronaldo of Germany.” [efe]

:shakeshead:

Home of Barca Fans