Mario Gotze

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Don't hate on the guy too much. Dortmund got some nice money for him while that cunt Lewandowski left for free. He could have at least signed a new contract with a small clause like 20 M.

Don't hate on the guy too much. Dortmund got some nice money for him while that cunt Lewandowski left for free. He could have at least signed a new contract with a small clause like 20 M.

Why should he? Dortmund got him pretty cheap. Actually he was offered to Barca in 2009, too. In all the years he played for them he did not earn much but proved to be real value. They could have cashed on him in 2013...

And Götze - it is never good when talents get hyped too much. I haven't heard him talk that he wants to be like Messi. It was the hype of the Dortmund fans and this stupid sentence Löw said... I do not know if he really is material for the big clubs where the pressure is that high and the media that "bad". In big clubs you do not just need the talent - you need to work hard and you have to have a special mentality, too, to survive and be able to perform well.

Last edited:

Yannik

if he had signed a new contract then Dortmund would have let the contract run low again. They could have sold him a year earlier already for 20m, there were enough clubs interested.
I dont view Lewa as a cunt, he played with open cards the whole time while Götze did a surprise snitch-move.

XaviMessiGirl

Lewa acted much classier than Gotze did (giving them enough notice he wouldn't be renewing, still playing to the best of his ability instead of already having his head in Munich, etc), so I don't know what you're talking about here.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Serious? I'm a Dortmund man when it comes to the German league, and Gotze is the fucking cunt, yeah he got them money but he signs right before the CL final outta nowhere. Lewy was something that was known for a long time, the club forced him to stay against his will, and despite that he was classy enough to at least accept it and give his best for his final season. Sure he could have signed up and gotten the club money but better than Gotze overall. He didn't really leave anything near the kind of bad taste Gotze did.

xXKonan

Mario Gotze's agent had some interesting words for Bayern.

"Of course I would have liked if Mario had felt more support in one or two situations," Struth told Bild am Sonntag.

"I am fully convinced that when Mario feels this support, it is easier for him to show his incredible potential. Then he is one of the best players in the world."

"Of course he was disappointed and that did bother him," Struth added. "As a player, you are always wondering 'why did I not start?'

"That is why Mario moved to Bayern – to be playing in these big matches and to win titles. But then you get under a certain amount of pressure and it is hard to shake this off.

"I can only repeat what I said – I would have liked a bit more support now and again and this is what I have grown to expect from Bayern."
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9903998/gotzes-agent-slams-bayern

Last edited:

Zinedinho

I think he is obviously a good player, but a bit overrated. What are his strengths? He is technically very good, but he's not a good dribbler nor is particularly fast. Not good enough for a top side winger, and if he's going to play more centered, where exactly? Dejà Vu.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
If Bayern wants to get rid of him now or next summer if he continues not performing, I'd take him for a fee lower than like 45 M € or less. He was bought for 37 M € if I recall correctly. He doesn't seem to fit at Bayern.

Zinedinho

If Bayern wants to get rid of him now or next summer if he continues not performing, I'd take him for a fee lower than like 45 M € or less. He was bought for 37 M € if I recall correctly. He doesn't seem to fit at Bayern.

Why? What has he done to deserve our interest?

Icarium

Lifestealer
and btw MaxY is a madrista, he wants Gotze at real. Would be the most stupidest thing done by perez if it happens. Apparently arsenal might try, but no solid rumor yet.

Home of Barca Fans