Mario Gotze or Christian Eriksen

Mario Gotze or Christian Eriksen

• Total voters

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Both are highly talented young players age 19 that both have Barca in their sights for the future. I honestly can't get enough of these guys. Players with real skill that love to take on their man. Both with world class potential and both attacking midfield types... Who would you guys take and why? I would add more but I'm on my iPhone right now lol. Will add more later.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Tricky question because there's no answer in the options given

dead.gif

I can't say really!!

le2.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Right now I'd have to say Gotze. Star player on a better team in a better league and they decimated the league last year. This ain't to say Eriksen isn't going to be better, but only time will tell with these two.

F

Frejsgodes

You can't really go wrong with either, but I have to go with Eriksen (since I'm a Dane). He has only played 19 matches for Denmark and is already one of the most important players on the team. You can clearly see how quickly he has matured. Been amazing for Ajax as well.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
You can't really go wrong with either, but I have to go with Eriksen (since I'm a Dane). He has only played 19 matches for Denmark and is already one of the most important players on the team. You can clearly see how quickly he has matured. Been amazing for Ajax as well.

That's because the other players are crap.:lol:

F

Frejsgodes

That's because the other players are crap.:lol:
Actually they aren't. Sure they are not Michael Laudrup, but who is. Have you watched William Kvist for Stuttgart? Agger for Liverpool? Rommedahl is always performing at a high level for the NT as well, and I could go on with the rest of the team. They are very good players, but Eriksen is what the team has missed for years. A potential world class player.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Eriksen looks good (although I've seen less of him) but Gotze looks like a possible Ballon d'Or candidate in the future.

jamrock

i like eriksen because he has that extra bit of fantasy to his game, is the younger generation of players, returing football to the days of the great individualist.

these two,hazard,neymar,thaigo and more whose name slips me at the moment

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why would we need either?

Because Nolan Barca MUST have all the best up and coming young talents in world football - no other club deserve such talents!!! Neymar, Hazard, Gotze and Eriksen must all play for Barca because Barca are the only club worthy of them!

Home of Barca Fans