Mario Balotelli

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That really hurts to see. The one positive thing to see from this is that I saw him smile for once in my life time, even laughing.

If he is no longer with Inter next year, it better not be a transfer to AC Milan, otherwise Moratti would be single most dumb president in Europe. Simply, the dumbest. He cannot fall for these anymore. Send him to England, or Spain. Just not to AC Milan or Juventus.

Either way, I have a feeling he will grow up and assume more responsibility. Anyone who say Italy U21 (I think it was?) would have seen his desire to win and lead is team to victory. But now, he is among one of the oldest teams in Europe, and there are a lot of leaders in front of him.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That really hurts to see. The one positive thing to see from this is that I saw him smile for once in my life time, even laughing.

If he is no longer with Inter next year, it better not be a transfer to AC Milan, otherwise Moratti would be single most dumb president in Europe. Simply, the dumbest. He cannot fall for these anymore. Send him to England, or Spain. Just not to AC Milan or Juventus.

Either way, I have a feeling he will grow up and assume more responsibility. Anyone who say Italy U21 (I think it was?) would have seen his desire to win and lead is team to victory. But now, he is among one of the oldest teams in Europe, and there are a lot of leaders in front of him.

I'm not so sure it would be a bad thing, the kid is a dick and letting him hang out with Ronaldinho probably will do more harm than good.

M

Messialdo23

Bolatelli an da kid Lukaklu......best players in Europe under 20!

M

Messialdo23

having said that.....balotelli wouldnt last a DAY under pep's regime!!

Beast

The Observer
Moratti said he ain't moving away and will be useful for the future which means Mourinho is leaving in the summer

Beast

The Observer
City , Madrid .. who knows

Moratti seem confident and u can sense there is something behind his words

(in short of Mourinho is the problem , he won't be anymore )

M

Messialdo23

I think Balotelli is tooo much of a talent to fade away like antonio! But he needs the Sir Alex 'Hairdryer' treatment maybe.....let a couple 'Micheal Browns' or 'Titus Brambles' chop him down to bring him down a peg or two!

Beast

The Observer
Cassano didn't fade away .. for 2 years now he is one of the best performers in Serie A with Sampdoria .

not everyone respond to the hairdryer treatment , Cassano didn't when Capello did it to him in Madrid .

with Balotelli and Cassano u need a father figure treatment

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Cassano didn't fade away .. for 2 years now he is one of the best performers in Serie A with Sampdoria .

not everyone respond to the hairdryer treatment , Cassano didn't when Capello did it to him in Madrid .

with Balotelli and Cassano u need a father figure treatment

Like Moratti has been to Mario?
Ballotelli is just a Dick...

Yeah hes performing well, but no1 cares, because they know if he goes somewhere big, he will fail...

Beast

The Observer
Like Moratti has been to Mario?
Ballotelli is just a Dick...

Yeah hes performing well, but no1 cares, because they know if he goes somewhere big, he will fail...

No Moratti was like this to Ronaldo not Mario

Mario is the biggest talent in Italian football he will improve in time if he get a proper guiding .

Mourinho isn't that kind of coach who go into player personalities ..etc
Mo is about collective group mentality and us vs them

Home of Barca Fans