Marek Hamsik

Eetu

Adormit
Then again, money doesn't seem to be an issue for Napoli and they know it would be stupid to let him go.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah but he may want a realistic chance at the CL and league titles in the near future.

FlyLo

Redefining ugly:
60823.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Awh he's cute though, in a Dinho way :)

What are you talking about beef!? Dinho though was not the most attractive persona out there... has some kind charm hidden inside(is it the winner's or a born-leader's charm!?)
Hamsik here really did redefine ugliness :D

beef-supreme

What are you talking about beef!? Dinho though was not the most attractive persona out there... has some kind charm hidden inside(is it the winner's or a born-leader's charm!?)
Hamsik here really did redefine ugliness :D

:sad: I was just trying to be nice :p
I guess it's cause he's smiling on the picture, it reminds me of Dinho..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:sad: I was just trying to be nice :p
I guess it's cause he's smiling on the picture, it reminds me of Dinho..

He kinda is buck-tooth ain't he!? He reminded me Ronnie on the first look of that pic... But then Ronnie still has that charm hidden in him even though he's been more or less a loser for his standards for the past 2 n half years

beef-supreme

He kinda is buck-tooth ain't he!? He reminded me Ronnie on the first look of that pic... But then Ronnie still has that charm hidden in him even though he's been more or less a loser for his standards for the past 2 n half years

Yeah! That's what i meant :p
I agree, I will always remember Ronnie in the best of ways, every fortnight or so i go onto youtube to watch videos of him playing for Barca... He was AMAZING.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watched him vs. Croatia. He looked fairly well. Hamsik is currently one of the best MCs in the World imo.

B

barcafan4ever

I rate this guy, i think soon he will be one of the big fishes.. i can see how the big clubs begin to fish for him.. he has talent, he has sick passes but mainly i think he is very clever on the pitch... he reads the game very well, this lad deserves better than napoli and even seria A... :)

Home of Barca Fans