Marcus Rashford

Horatio

You're welcome
I actually think growing taller ruined him. When he was 17/18 he had a much lower centre of gravity and was able to dribble.

Now he couldn’t dribble if you held his family hostage.

interesting you mention it, cause when I saw Rashford next to other players recently I was like damn....thought he was much shorter. But it makes sense he grew taller in the mean time since that breakout season lol. Everything makes sense now.

Anyway, you might be right.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There's no attacker in the world who can arrive and grab a spot ahead of MNM in CL, not now. Rashford would do fine in Ligue 1.

Ligue 1 is no problem even if MNM have their rest. But cl is another story, youre right that MNM will start but at least have a good player on the bench to sub him if Ney/Messi plays bad. Last season they had Di Maria and now nobody + NM is one year older. Imo PSG is worse than last season. Rashford is only good if he can run without the ball.

Andresito

Staff member
Ligue 1 is no problem even if MNM have their rest. But cl is another story, youre right that MNM will start but at least have a good player on the bench to sub him if Ney/Messi plays bad. Last season they had Di Maria and now nobody + NM is one year older. Imo PSG is worse than last season. Rashford is only good if he can run without the ball.

World isn't ready for Rashford, Ekitike, Sarabia trident

KingLeo10

Rashford should say he's turning down PSG over human rights concerns with their ownership.

Would be a nice PR coup for him and wreck PSG pretty bad.

Yeah, Rashford turning PSG down of all things will wreck them pretty bad.

:lol: Can always count on you for the worst take in a thread.

Jenks

There's a player in there somewhere.

Makes me wonder how long this courtship has gone on and how long he's wanted out. Would explain a few things.

Catta

Newcastle would be perfect for him. A fresh start. He could be their Robinho, the first star to sign.

Home of Barca Fans