Marco Verratti

Bertus

According to Fred Hermel on L'Equipe21 (L'Equipe TV channel)

- Verratti's agent is already negociating with Florentino Perez.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

crying-waterfalls.gif

Kohe321

I highly doubt Nasser would want to let go of Verratti unless he can get a really "big fish" in return. Ronaldo? Benzema?

And yeah, I'd also be really bummed and disappointed if he picked RM over Barca.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Hermel being the delusional RM fan he is probably has this wet dream of Verratti successfully joining RM after forcing his way out, but we all know how it will end.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
After firing Ancelotti, I can't see him joining RM. He will probably play for PSG for the majority of his career and then go to Juve on a free transfer.

Bertus

After firing Ancelotti, I can't see him joining RM. He will probably play for PSG for the majority of his career and then go to Juve on a free transfer.

He already won everything there is to win in France.

That can play a part in wanting a new challenge.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He already won everything there is to win in France.

That can play a part in wanting a new challenge.

True, but he is still missing the CL title. Verratti strikes me as a guy who wants to win every single title with his current club before moving on.

Bertus

But, but, but .. PSG is gonna win the Champions League in the first 4 years of QSI, so basically they're winning it next season, why would he leave :D

As I see it, what can stop a transfer is that Nasser doesn't want to sell him, and that's all.

Verratti's contract last till 2019. Still 4 years.

PSG is not in a rush to sell him if they don't want to.

It isn't a Kroos' case.

DonAK

I see Verratti at PSG until QSI is there. Won't be surprised if he spends most of his career there to return to Italy in the twilight of his career.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I see Verratti at PSG until QSI is there. Won't be surprised if he spends most of his career there to return to Italy in the twilight of his career.

I could see him being shipped out if he has a major injury and a subsequent drop in form.

DonAK

I could see him being shipped out if he has a major injury and a subsequent drop in form.

Yeah. He'll either stay at PSG for most of his career or get sold if he has a major injury or has a substantial loss of form which would make PSG think about replacing him and possibly cash in.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Hermel doesn't know his ass from his elbow and is a known disgusting Real Madrid lackey. I'd rest easy and worry free about these reports if I were a PSG fan.

Just last Saturday Hermel said in that esteemed and bias-free show El Chiringuito that "whistling the Spanish anthem was anti-Spanish xenophobia"

Home of Barca Fans