Marco Verratti

George_Costanza

giphy.gif

BarçaBarça

It's nothing, he has a permission of the club to not train until Friday. Cavani, Thiago Silva, Di Maria and some other players also didn't train today.

They are coming to Barca as well - don't you see it!! :w000t: :lol:

He is coming. I'm 100% sure..

If he comes I will change my avatar-picture to Nasser for a whole year - are you willing to bet the same? Or maybe not THAT 100 % sure?

Last edited:

weloveyuner

You can say what you want about the class of Verratti, but south-american players like James or Coutinho are more exciting when it comes to marketing/status compared to a cold and kind of distant Italian (verratti) or German (Draxler) star.

That's some racist shit right there. Watch your mouth.

GetIn

Racist, what?

It generally holds true that South American players play with a bit more flair and display more theatrics than their European counterparts.

weloveyuner

Racist, what?

It generally holds true that South American players play with a bit more flair and display more theatrics than their European counterparts.

Oh, I see. So you think us Latinos are uppity? Dancing while we play futbol? And you must not know many Italians if you think they are "cold and distant" as behindbrowneyes stated.

behindbrowneyes

Oh, I see. So you think us Latinos are uppity? Dancing while we play futbol? And you must not know many Italians if you think they are "cold and distant" as behindbrowneyes stated.

lol what? I mentioned 2 south-american players NAMELY and said you can exploit them better commercially. Instagram is not everything, but compare James profile with Verratti's. It gives you an idea about players popularity and marketing/status goes hand in hand with this.

Again, I named Verratti and Draxler namely and didn't write anywhere that many Italians are cold and distant. Learn to read and unterstand content before you call people you don't know a shit about racist, you fucking idiot. This one should be more than okay after you called me racist.

Butaan4barca

Racist, what?

plus marketing wise brazil's population is more than Itally + england + germany. So population base (target customers) for Shirt sales & other revenue generating sources are much more.

Home of Barca Fans