Marco Verratti

Arkk

dont wanna talk politics but once the Qatar situation intensifies PSGs project will be screwed anyway, Verratti would be sensible to get out of there. world cup year or not, he'll start for Italy his place isn't in danger.

behindbrowneyes

img_ssole_20170612-142640_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_valverde_bartomeu-127-U4233507215225CF--980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web-Portada.jpg

One Verratti please. :valverde:

serghei

I'd belive in this transfer if PSG weren't so skilled at suppressing players' ambitions with Qatar money. They will do the same with Verratti.

JamDav1982

There is no Aytekin in termes of transfer. It's only Nasser. And thanks God, Qataris are so stubborn.

[tw]874265675983974400[/tw]

This wesbsite is very well informed. Paris S.G. won't let him go anywhere. We're 1 year before the WC, Verratti is a good boy, clever, he won't do anything.

And as i said, if he mooves there is 0,1 % chance he goes to Barca.

[youtube]zMRrNY0pxfM[/youtube]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He didn't referee a match after this scandale. Neinther in CL nor in Europea League. He is the only one in this case for the round of 16.
Well the whole continent was witness of this, read newspapers (i don't mention Marca, i remember titles from The Guardian for e.g., Corriere Dello Sport...)

He's not the only one who didn't referee a European game lol. Like I said, you're welcome to look for his record.

Post articles from those newspapers and look at which paper they quote.

*hint it's Marca or some other random paper like The Mirror*

Still waiting for your facts.

Devils

Also, a world cup isn't going to make a difference for a player like Veratti. He could transfer to Hull City and he would still be Italy's first pick for the WC squad.

Lutece FC

Which is good with this topîc, it's a infinite loop. Every year the same posts, every year the same result. Go to the posts of the 06-12-2016. You will find exactly the sames posts.

Home of Barca Fans