Marco Reus

Co0ter

Busquets hasn't been the same player since Pep left. he is terribly slow so he is a liability on the counters, he is tall but totally useless in the air including both corners and free kicks, and he is out muscled by any player. he was only great at defensive midfielder when Xavi and Iniesta were both in their prime and inform. With the winges keeping on pressure and Xavi and Iniesta controlling possession, no wonder why he looked amazing as a DM- he really didn't have much to do. We don't play that system anymore, so he will not be good for us anymore. It is that simple.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well considering that our midfield right now is actually just Busquets, with the other two pushed out so far wide, I think he's done alright.

Yannik

another one..

1505361_1223513701022177_2201657714317006750_n.jpg

Co0ter

holly shit this guy can't catch any break

I know, totally bummed me out. One of my favorite players ever, he can play anywhere in attack and is so entertaining- both with his vision, directness and goal-scoring. Would love to see him at Barca, but giving him freedom as AM in midfield is not something I think Barca would do (wouldn't be a LW because of Neymar), especially since it'd exclude Iniesta.

It's not like he's fragile either, he just keeps getting hit by rough tackles- referees really need to protect players like him, Messi etc a lot more.

Bertus

No luck, but I prefer that to happen now than later next year.

Dortmund is in deep sh*t in Bundesliga tho....

hamad138

Banned
According to newspaper in germany, barcelona sign him if they succes on the CAS court.

Reus is taking spanish lessons currently, his position will be deeper, as he will replace xavi

Reus- Iniesta
Suarez messi Neymar

Sounds good

DinhoR10

Replace Xavi? :lol:

Why not just buy Gundogan? In our system Reus could play as one of the 3 forwards and we already have a plethora of forwards to count on so he'd be a waste.

Home of Barca Fans