Marco Reus

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would make sense since I don't think Ribery will be able to hold his level. Reus would be perfect for Bayern.

He is Dortmund through and through. That's gonna be much worse than when Gotze joined them.........

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Reus won't go to Bayern, ever. He already rejected them once, he'll do it again.

Keep telling yourself that. :)
He only rejected Bayern back then, because they couldn't guarantee him a starter spot.

I

instinct

He is Dortmund through and through. That's gonna be much worse than when Gotze joined them.........

Yeah, probably true but I won't rule it out until he confirms that he won't join them. Bayern is a top-adress and mouthwatering for many players in the world and if Barca and ManU won't be interested next summer..I don't know :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, probably true but I won't rule it out until he confirms that he won't join them. Bayern is a top-adress and mouthwatering for many players in the world and if Barca and ManU won't be interested next summer..I don't know :lol:

Im sure Man Utd would be interested at that price. Man City as well. Maybe Chelsea and Arsenal too.

Ehh why?
Would just be another Dortmund Player going to Bayern.Nothing new anymore.

Because he has always been a BVB supporter. Always. He was born in Dortmund. A lot different than Gotze and Lewandowski and if he joins them as well then it's gonna hurt the most.

Bertus

I will be sad when he leaves BvB :( oh well that's life.

I don't care much if he joins Bayern. Will still wish him good luck just like to Lewa.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I refuse to believe that he will play for any other German teams than Dortmund. Though I do think that he won't play for them his whole career.

Home of Barca Fans