Marco Reus

Barca8

Reus is a player I really really like. The only reason I would watch Monchengladbach last year. The kid is amazing!
Alexis is a Barca player and I value what he brings to the team. But if asked on personal preference I'd rather have a Reus - Villa - Messi frontline.

Trillske

Most underrated player in the game and one of my absolute favourites. He is in fact rated by now, but still way underrated.

I think its kind of funny, every now and then I stumble upon discussions about "the most underrated players", and players like these are not mentioned: the fact that they are not thought of kind of comes with that package. :blush:

I alot of my friends, big followers of fotball, have hardly heard of him!

Theconomist

Most underrated player in the game and one of my absolute favourites. He is in fact rated by now, but still way underrated.

I think its kind of funny, every now and then I stumble upon discussions about "the most underrated players", and players like these are not mentioned: the fact that they are not thought of kind of comes with that package. :blush:

I alot of my friends, big followers of fotball, have hardly heard of him!

he isn't undrrated at all, he's on the verge of starting to be overrated if anything lol

Trillske

This thread is only 4 pages, and not created until mid 2012 - says it all.

Also, your name is the economist, so.. :sherlock:

;)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
This guy is a beast, completely tore our RB to shreds during the first half, setting up the first two goals... He and Müller created almost everything for Germany with their movement and intelligence

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah I don't believe there are that many 23 year olds with such attacking intelligence in the world as this guy. I love watching him on a counter...the dude comes up with such great passes even at full speed. Easily my favorite german player. For now I think he is exactly where he should be.....but man I really wonder where the future will take this kid. Barca please keep track :wub:.....

Gervinho

Yeah I don't believe there are that many 23 year olds with such attacking intelligence in the world as this guy. I love watching him on a counter...the dude comes up with such great passes even at full speed. Easily my favorite german player. For now I think he is exactly where he should be.....but man I really wonder where the future will take this kid. Barca please keep track :wub:.....
Perfect description of Reus there. Its not all tricks or pass, he has such a great understanding of the game unlike Sanchez who's the opposite

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
You just knew he would score today :worthy:! After he missed at the end I still fella like he would score. And he did :D! Good game overall. Dortmund couldn't have won without him! Great player

Home of Barca Fans