Marcelo Brozovic

jamrock

Look at redcafre, bluemoon, bayernforum.
Nah, Frenkie is loved in those places mate.
Red cafe doesn't ever count lol.
But I'll take your word for it, I don't have the time to check out other forums.

But I was fucking with Jamdav anyways, I knew he'd have to respond.

JamDav1982

Red cafe doesn't ever count lol.
But I'll take your word for it, I don't have the time to check out other forums.

But I was fucking with Jamdav anyways, I knew he'd have to respond.

Ah the old... i was wrong so make it look like trolling.

Top stuff. Keep at it.

Making yourself look clueless sure does show me!

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

This guy has a terrible injury record anyway. I said it once and will keep saying it, the only way we sort this CDM problem out is by selling Frenk.

Sell Frenk, use the money to bring in Caicedo and Cancelo. Huge upgrades in two positions in the team.

BJJ

This guy has a terrible injury record anyway. I said it once and will keep saying it, the only way we sort this CDM problem out is by selling Frenk.

Sell Frenk, use the money to bring in Caicedo and Cancelo. Huge upgrades in two positions in the team.
Caicedo is 80 million. Where is that money going to come from?

mc_lovin

No one sane should advocate for Cancelo. He’s toxic.

But I guess he looked like a world beater under Pep (for a few months!).

iniestaGOAT

Frenkie ain't going anywhere

We tried selling him last year

fergus90

De Jong should not be sold. Selling him will not get someone like Rodri or Kimmich. We’d end up with some 30+ year old downgrade and an average RB with the fair play margin.

Perhaps next season the club will be in a situation to add someone like Zubimendi.

Kul_z

No one talks about De jong anywhere horse poop as per usual.

Pedri is the star, when it should be the 26 year old "talent" de jong.
While i usually agree with your posts, i just cant understand the hate for frenkie you have. In talks with various other club supporters first name from barca they say they would like to have in their team is fdj. In recent times araujo gets mentioned a lot too.

jamrock

While i usually agree with your posts, i just cant understand the hate for frenkie you have. In talks with various other club supporters first name from barca they say they would like to have in their team is fdj. In recent times araujo gets mentioned a lot too.
Because you pay 80m for a player he should be WC, I expect Rodri, kimmich, level., A leading figure in the game.

Not someone we constantly have to lower the bar for & find excuses for him to look good.

For the same reason I can't stand cardioman, Dembele or Coutinho.

Big money comes with big expectations, not oh he was good in XYZ game, he's better than a few kids.

PS I doubt the first name anyone says they want from Barcelona in De jong when we have pedri, Araujo & now Balde, gavi coming up.

JamDav1982

Because you pay 80m for a player he should be WC, I expect Rodri, kimmich, level., A leading figure in the game.

Not someone we constantly have to lower the bar for & find excuses for him to look good.

For the same reason I can't stand cardioman, Dembele or Coutinho.

Big money comes with big expectations, not oh he was good in XYZ game, he's better than a few kids.

PS I doubt the first name anyone says they want from Barcelona in De jong when we have pedri, Araujo & now Balde, gavi coming up.

Fake news and he has been well worth his fee and world class.... he was better than Kimmich last season and Bayern would love him in their team.

No club wants Gavi ahead of FDJ. Stop with the utter nonsense.

Choose to ignore what other fans say. Keep ignorant.

Thinkng other clubs purr over Gavi currently.. sensational.

Go post opinions about the 'awlays open' Gavi when he is making 15 passes a game at 65%.

Bet folk love that in their team.

Gavi is young and a lot to learn.. you were always told that when claimed better than FDJ.. now you try to use age as excuse why he isnt better.

Usual spin.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Fake news and he has been well worth his fee and world class.... he was better than Kimmich last season and Bayern would love him in their team.

No club wants Gavi ahead of FDJ. Stop with the utter nonsense.

Choose to ignore what other fans say. Keep ignorant.

Thinkng other clubs purr over Gavi currently.. sensational.

Go post opinions about the 'awlays open' Gavi when he is making 15 passes a game at 65%.

Bet folk love that in their team.

Gavi is young and a lot to learn.. you were always told that when claimed better than FDJ.. now you try to use age as excuse why he isnt better.

Usual spin.

Gavi is worth much more than Frenkie in transfermarket.

just chill and admit you are clueless as usual.

Home of Barca Fans