Marc Muniesa

Banana-Rama

barcelona are so desperate to sign crouch that they are sending muniesa as undercover agent to get the deal done...
:horse:

XaviMessiGirl

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Marc Muniesa from Barcelona to Stoke! "This bloody gps!"</p>— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) <a href="https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/statuses/352126928741863424">July 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:lol:

ceefoo

^He's often on TalkSport giving the inside track on Italian based/bound players/coaches. Has a very strong Italian accent. Funny guy! :D

XaviMessiGirl

^He's often on TalkSport giving the inside track on Italian based/bound players/coaches. Has a very strong Italian accent. Funny guy! :D

yeh, he's one of my favorite journos :D He said some hilarious stuff during Neymar saga too & I understand some Italian so I get his humor in both languages.

XaviMessiGirl

How do you embed tweets?

At the bottom of every tweet is a "more" button (next to "favorite"). Click that, then embed tweet & it will give you a code to paste on here. For some reason it doesn't work in every forum section though (for example, it works here in "other players" section, but not in Barca player threads). Not sure why that is.

spark

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Marc Muniesa joins Stoke, mainly because he thought Mark Hughes promised tiki-taka football, when in reality he said "kicky-clatter".</p>— Simon Harrison (@simonhfootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/simonhfootball/statuses/352118688629002243">July 2, 2013</a></blockquote>

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Marc Muniesa from Barcelona to Stoke! "This bloody gps!"</p>— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) <a href="https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/statuses/352126928741863424">July 2, 2013</a></blockquote>

:lol:
I didn't get the joke

Pepe Silvia

Seeing as Muniesa is still green and kinda soft, having trouble with the reasoning behind the Stoke transfer. Don't they have a rough reputation up there?

Zuess99

Contrary to popular beliefs I don't think its such a bad move cause when he gets there he might be the best player in that squad and then stand out to be later be bought by a bigger team.

0n0mat0p0eia

I didn't get the joke

The tweet was: 'Marc Muniesa from Barcelona to Stoke! "This bloody gps!"'

The insinuation is that his GPS system (Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system) has gone wrong and taken him to the wrong place - Stoke!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The tweet was: 'Marc Muniesa from Barcelona to Stoke! "This bloody gps!"'

The insinuation is that his GPS system (Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system) has gone wrong and taken him to the wrong place - Stoke!
:lol: Thanks man

Home of Barca Fans