Marc Bartra

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Makes every sense to continue playing in La Liga as he wants to stay close to the eyes of Spanish NT.

God Serena

He needs to stay if we lose Vermaelen! Now is the time, Pique, Masche, Mathieu will all be 30 or over next season!

If we lose Vermaelen, or if we finally get rid of a player who never had any right to wear blaugrana in the first place?

And the three players you mentioned will all block Bartra from even getting 100 minutes on the entire season, so I don't see why we should worry about keeping him. The role he has is literally what you'd expect from a B team player.

barcanuck

If we lose Vermaelen, or if we finally get rid of a player who never had any right to wear blaugrana in the first place?

And the three players you mentioned will all block Bartra from even getting 100 minutes on the entire season, so I don't see why we should worry about keeping him. The role he has is literally what you'd expect from a B team player.

He has proved useful in many occasions, he needs to keep fighting. Start of the season Verms started about 6 games which were surely an insult to Bartra but Verms was epic in those games.

khaled_a_d

Because we were lucky with injuries from the 3 rotation CBs b4 him.can't expect that all the time specially with them all in their 30's now (Pique complete 30 midway through next year)
And we don't have anyone who can play the position from the rest of the squad.one of the 3 get a long injury and then we are stuck with 2 CBs with no one on the bench. that said if we buy another CB he can leave tbh.

zealot

Because we were lucky with injuries from the 3 rotation CBs b4 him.can't expect that all the time specially with them all in their 30's now (Pique complete 30 midway through next year)
And we don't have anyone who can play the position from the rest of the squad.one of the 3 get a long injury and then we are stuck with 2 CBs with no one on the bench. that said if we buy another CB he can leave tbh.

I think what Serena meant was the Bartra Role should be given to a B team player. Just being a cover. Or Bartra might as well be playing for B Team for the time being.

khaled_a_d

I think what Serena meant was the Bartra Role should be given to a B team player. Just being a cover. Or Bartra might as well be playing for B Team for the time being.

And what I am saying that his role can't be for B team.that belongs to Vermaelen role.
We need at least 4 CB with the way this team built. And by 4 I am talking about 4 1st team players

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And what I am saying that his role can't be for B team.that belongs to Vermaelen role.
We need at least 4 CB with the way this team built. And by 4 I am talking about 4 1st team players

Pique, Mascherano, New CB, Mathieu.

We'll have 4 + 1 Barca B CB for the early stages of the CDR.

Richard.H

Bartra is a great player but he needs to think about his own career. I know he loves Barca with all of his heart but if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. He would be a very solid CB for clubs like Valencia, Bilbao, etc.

Home of Barca Fans