Marc Bartra

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
so you can't compare good players in different leagues?
lol if your good, your good.

and reaper is right, bartra is bad.

There were games when he looked solid, I remember in one game commentator, said "It seems that Pique is newbie compared to Bartra", but he lacks consistency that's obvious.

L

linetty

Tw Bartra: "Finished the last training before the @ChampionsLeague game against City! Come on Barça #ChampionsLeague

BicqV_pIMAAuWYd.jpg

Galning

There were games when he looked solid, I remember in one game commentator, said "It seems that Pique is newbie compared to Bartra", but he lacks consistency that's obvious.

You will never achieve consistency if you play one game every four weeks and definitely not as a young defender.

El Diz

Official: Barcelona centre back Marc Bartra (23) will sign his contract renewal until 2017 on Tuesday 18 March

SwiftGuyver

great news!

starting from next season he should be our new RB IMO. our new right sided version of Abidal.

Bartra.....Piqué.....Benatia or Mangala.....Alba

F

Flavia

Bartra to sign new contract on Tuesday

www.fcbarcelona.cat
03/13/2014 13:01

New contract will keep Bartra at Club till 2017. Buyout clause set at 25 million Euros

Marc Bartra will sign a contract extension at the Club next Tuesday which will keep him a Barça player until at least June 2017. The opt out clause in the new contract has been set at 25 million Euros.

Established first team squad player

Marc Bartra joined Barça when he was just 11 years old, after a brief spell with Espanyol in the 2001/02 season. Bartra’s time at La Masia took him through the Club’s academy teams, reaching Barça B, before joining the first team squad in the 2012/13 campaign.
He made his first team debut under Pep Guardiola on February 14 2010 in a league game against Atletico Madrid at the Vicente Calderon, when he slotted in at right back and a year later – still not a full first team squad member – he scored his first goal for the team in the final league game of the season against Malaga. His second came this season , scoring the final goal in the 4-1 win over Real Sociedad. This year he has established himself in the first team squad and made 20 appearences so far – four more than he made last season.

V

voodoomaster

Do you GUys seriously think bartra can monopolize a centre back position for Barca? I mean, he is good, but he is no varane, and Barca can only accept such class. Its pointless for a young player to spend his career on the bench. I really want him to succeed though, because he got the right mentality. Very professional.

F

FCBblaug

Do you GUys seriously think bartra can monopolize a centre back position for Barca? I mean, he is good, but he is no varane, and Barca can only accept such class. Its pointless for a young player to spend his career on the bench. I really want him to succeed though, because he got the right mentality. Very professional.

I think he will be a good squad RB, the kind to play in small matches. Get balanta/musacchio to form a CB partnership with him as the second pair behind pique and the newCB, and tthey will take over once they are good
Tw Bartra: I'm looking forward to start on the bench again. Força Barça
https://twitter.com/barcasstuff/status/443757037777068033

:lol:

:lol:
You will never achieve consistency if you play one game every four weeks and definitely not as a young defender.

Varane?

lostchild

Bartra rarely plays. and when he does he usually plays with Dani Alves on his side which is just a horrible *defending* pairing.

also
please
i advise all of the new "barca should buy 1 CB 1 CM 1 ST this summer" screamers, to go back 10 years and watch videotapes of Puyol as a new young defender, Xavi , Iniesta .. none of them was bossing or even playing close to their current master-zen-magician style level.
it takes time
it takes consistency, regular time play, for a long long time..

the main reason Barca bossed the field for the past few years was the triangle of 3 La Masia original players, Iniesta Xavi and Busquets.
i dare any team to get 3 of the best midfielders today and try to replicate what we did for the past 6 years.

and going back to Bartra again
i can easily see him bossing our defense like a crazy man in few years.. IF he gets the automatic starting spot for now. enough with this "every game different pair of defenders" its starting to get on my nerves.

ebieymjunior

Bartra rarely plays. and when he does he usually plays with Dani Alves on his side which is just a horrible *defending* pairing.

also
please
i advise all of the new "barca should buy 1 CB 1 CM 1 ST this summer" screamers, to go back 10 years and watch videotapes of Puyol as a new young defender, Xavi , Iniesta .. none of them was bossing or even playing close to their current master-zen-magician style level.
it takes time

the main reason Barca bossed the field for the past few years was the triangle of 3 La Masia original players, Iniesta Xavi and Busquets.
i dare any team to get 3 of the best midfielders today and try to replicate what we did for the past 6 years.

i can easily see him bossing our defense like a crazy man in few years.. IF he gets the automatic starting spot for now. enough with this "every game different pair of defenders" its starting to get on my nerves.

Best post I've ever read on this forum. Was actually thinking of just leaving the forum and not coming on it anymore because of how everyone writes off anyone that has been promoted from La Masia these past 2 years. Probably stay around because of this, thanks!

Last edited:
F

Flavia

also
please
it takes time

Barça can't just wait to see if players will step up or not. Until that happens(or not), reinforcements need to come.

Home of Barca Fans