Marc Bartra

Ursegor

World Champion
He brings something that Pique is clearly lacking. Effort. You can FEEL his enthusiasm and energy. Even his forward bursts in ONE game caused the opponent more trouble than Pique's did in 2 entire seasons.

Bartra-Puyol after the international break. Do it. He's inexperienced and will get beaten a couple of times but who cares when Pique with World Cup, Euro Cup and CL final experiences is still throwing himself to the ground like a sack of shit 5 seconds before an attacker reaches him. Pique has peaked. Bartra hasn't. So I'll conclude that Bartra will be better than Pique with more experience.

jamrock

yah yes euroboard and their jocking of a player after a good or bad game, cant wait for him to make a few mistakes back to back to see this trend for the fun of it.

He is still a bit to eager needs to calm down and bit in certain situations, but my opinion on him is well established, he needs to be given more games so he can develop into the player i know he can be, hope tata does this and doesn't waste him like tito

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He brings something that Pique is clearly lacking. Effort. You can FEEL his enthusiasm and energy. Even his forward bursts in ONE game caused the opponent more trouble than Pique's did in 2 entire seasons.

Bartra-Puyol after the international break. Do it. He's inexperienced and will get beaten a couple of times but who cares when Pique with World Cup, Euro Cup and CL final experiences is still throwing himself to the ground like a sack of shit 5 seconds before an attacker reaches him. Pique has peaked. Bartra hasn't. So I'll conclude that Bartra will be better than Pique with more experience.

Haha, so true that Pique is "throwing himself to the ground like a sack of shit 5 seconds before an attacker reaches him" :lol:

Stric

Good observation! You can definitely see how psyched Bartra is on the pitch.

Cule4life

The Culest

+9000 :pep:

CatalinR10

BVZbpqaIYAAOHMU.jpg

tello

Bartra has potential but severely lacks pace and phisical power which are crucial for a defender to get to a world class defender level !

barcanuck

Bartra has potential but severely lacks pace and phisical power which are crucial for a defender to get to a world class defender level !

Actually I noticed in pre season he looked way more bulked up and has spent alot of time in the gym this summer. The kid is still filling out his frame so he can only get better. But yeah last year Bayern made a meal of him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Actually I noticed in pre season he looked way more bulked up and has spent alot of time in the gym this summer. The kid is still filling out his frame so he can only get better. But yeah last year Bayern made a meal of him.

Well, it's not really fair to draw a conclusion from the Bayern match. He wasn't really eased into the team, he was just thrown to the wolfs and the whole team played way below par. So far Bartra has impressed on me, he just needs more experience and hopefully learn from his mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans