Marc Bartra

Messi983

tnh I can't see Bartra value getting up.there is a very good possibility he will be exposed and we won't be even able to get those 8M for him
Loans can be good for an U-23 prospect .not for a mid twenties player

We probably won't get 8M anyway if we want to include buyback option as it was rumoured. In that case I prefer resigning and loan him.

Messi983

Agree with that but I think he still wants and believes he can succeed in Barça and Puyol as his agent probably wants that too. So I wouldn't be surprised if they find a solution that would still keep Barça "controling" him some way, either with loan or buy back option.

BBZ8800

We shouldn't include a buyback then.take the money and move on.

Agree.

I also think that he will get exposed wherever he goes.
If we sell him, we'll get the money.

If we loan him, there is a chance that his price will drop due to bad plays in a new club and that he will get loaned until his contract expires (Song's style).

He never played a few matches in a row.
He never played in a team different than Barca where you actually have to defend for 90 minutes and not once in 10 minutes, like here at Camp Nou matches.
He can turn into a good player somewhere, there is a chance.
But there is a huge chance that things will go horribly wrong for him in a new team, especially if he goes to a different country (Germany or England).
Much better and much more experienced players than him had huge problems in new countries.

El Flaco

[tw]738655341915865088[/tw]

Edit: Updates

[tw]738758563330437124[/tw]

[tw]738765215324594176[/tw]

[tw]738765646901747712[/tw]

[tw]738776375641944064[/tw]

[tw]738789217195679744[/tw]

[tw]738789546591150081[/tw]

[tw]738815062362710016[/tw]

Last edited:

D10S_JC

A loan is harmful to his career.
He is not young anymore, and the club always prefer to give chances to their own player rather than a loaned player unless you are really good.
He should leave on permanent deal.

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

A loan and paying half his salary for two years of it. Great deal. He's not at Barca level, let him go on permanent transfer. You're not coming back to Barca from loan, that's the truth.

Jombi

A loan is harmful to his career.
He is not young anymore, and the club always prefer to give chances to their own player rather than a loaned player unless you are really good.
He should leave on permanent deal.

A club prefers to win and play their best players.

Chong Li

I'm glad he's not leaving on a stupid loan.

8M is really really low, but he'd have never made it here anyway.

Wish him good luck @BVB

Home of Barca Fans