Manchester United

Jenks

League Two is the fourth tier of English football.

Premier League
Championship
League One
League Two

Martindn

Lol, least it isnt 4-0 vs the mighty dons again......

Edit: Look at the team we put out how shit are we :lol:

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

Lol, least it isnt 4-0 vs the mighty dons again......

Edit: Look at the team we put out how shit are we :lol:

The silver lining is that there will be an extra game to give more opportunities to the likes of Janujaz but the performance was dire especially in the first half....Phil Jones is one of the poorest players technically in the premier league and he takes corners for us..:lol:..I'd love hear what LVG's reasoning behind that is..

L

linetty

Phil Jones taking the corners is an icing on the cake :lol: So many millions spent and still utter garbage

oggydude

Mendes DDG agent is also Falcao agent, now how likely is it that he will keep both deals separate.

'I would have liked it if Falcao was with [former Man Utd manager] Sir Alex Ferguson,' Mendes told La Sexta.
'He is a player who needs to play 90 minutes and I don't understand [why he isn't].'

Falcao will not be brought and Mendes will probably use DDG to get revenge on LVG.

S7_MUFC

Mendes DDG agent is also Falcao agent, now how likely is it that he will keep both deals separate.

'I would have liked it if Falcao was with [former Man Utd manager] Sir Alex Ferguson,' Mendes told La Sexta.
'He is a player who needs to play 90 minutes and I don't understand [why he isn't].'

Falcao will not be brought and Mendes will probably use DDG to get revenge on LVG.

De Gea will obviously have some say on where he wants to play...

S7_MUFC

Yep but we all know how persuasive agents and lets not forget his Madrid based girlfriend will have on him.

I don't think agents have that much power over careers of their clients, It's obviously different in cases of players with 3rd party ownership but De Gea either wants to go to Real or he doesn't and his decision will be influenced more by his family and his girlfriend..In terms of wages we'll match anything Real can offer so that factor cannot be used to manipulate De Gea...

BenRobbins

Van Gaal has ditched the 352! There is a god.

United trained y'day like this: DDG- Valencia Jones Rojo Shaw - Januzaj Rooney Blind Di Maria - Falcao RVP

According to Steve Bates.

Home of Barca Fans