Manchester United

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Our whole backline is out too besides Rafael and hes crocked so its only a matter of time before hes on the crutches. We have one cb fit and hes never played there for us. Plus side is the international break i guess.

Well, Dortmund's injury crisis has been continuing for like 15 months now. Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer, Mkhitaryan, Gündogan, Sahin, Bender, Kehl, Kuba, Reus, Kirch and Ji have all been out in that period.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well, Dortmund's injury crisis has been continuing for like 15 months now. Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer, Mkhitaryan, Gündogan, Sahin, Bender, Kehl, Kuba, Reus, Kirch and Ji have all been out in that period.

Wasn't he just elected Man Utd ambassador?

S7_MUFC

What formation should LVG use today....I'm afraid that we'll be battered if we use the diamond with Mata at the tip and 2 strikers....We should play flat 4-4-1-1 with Di Maria behind Falcao....

Martindn

What formation should LVG use today....I'm afraid that we'll be battered if we use the diamond with Mata at the tip and 2 strikers....We should play flat 4-4-1-1 with Di Maria behind Falcao....

I say go for it

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Jones Shaw
Blind Carrick
Herrera
Mata Di Maria
Falcao​

Entertaining regardless of score :lol:

oggydude

DDG
Rafael-Jones-Rojo-Shaw
Blind
Herra-Di Maria
Fellaini
Falcao-RVP

Fellaini could be a hassle to Matic and hopefully free up space for Di Maria, Mata has been quite bad lately.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I rememeber when we were linked with Mata to fill in our RW position, at the time he was at Valencia. I wonder how that would have turned out to be :lol:

Home of Barca Fans