Manchester United

Unbiased United

Another really bad day at the office.

Our season starts on the 14th of September though. I refuse to judge the team when we have our first choice right and left backs out, our two first choice center backs out(probably), and our two first choice center midfielders out. Not to mention Januzaj to come in when LVG realises he's twice the player of the other wingers we have (barring Di Maria). Any of the other big Premier League teams would be struggling too with the stupid amount of injuries we've got.

I'm still optimistic about things, and we have some top players to come back. On the other hand, the peripheral players need to be sold ASAP. Cleverly, Young, Anderson, Fellaini, Hernandez, and I hate to say it but Fletcher too, who might just be the worst of the lot these days. A huge clean out is needed and one or two more players to come in.

Get busy Ed!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Falcao should be an exciting signing for you guys, but with a poor midfield, he won't make THAT much of a difference. Poor transfer window by United.

Martindn

Falcao should be an exciting signing for you guys, but with a poor midfield, he won't make THAT much of a difference. Poor transfer window by United.

Think Blind and Herrera will surprise a few, its defence im worried about needed Vidic this season no leadership what so ever.

Edit: Bluemoon (shitty forum) has been locked i wonder why. They spent all night saying what a good signing it was for them after a quick trawl, was worth it just for this.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

We will play with this line up i think:

Ddg Rafael Jones Evans Rojo Shaw Blind herrera di maria Rooney Falcao

Lindegaard Smalling blackett valencia carrick fellaini januzaj mata rvp wilson as back up/rotation options.

The central defenders don't look to good but hopefully they can improve. Other than that i think it is quite a good balanced team with Very, Very good players on the bench and as back up.

shogunruax

:pep:

BwcBENPCQAAEaQJ.jpg

Banana-Rama

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 4 mins
Falcao agents insist he's been bought €65m for 4 years. Loan deal first for FFP reasons?

S7_MUFC

We would need to spend another 250m to be worried about that, and we are not even in europe
Not so sure about that....FFP means revenue=expenses and our revenue is 500 million but our expenses were already close to 300 million last season.......Signing players won't hurt us in short term because transfer fees are amortized so spending 200 million this summer by signing x number of players all on 5 year deals will mean our expenses will increase by 40 million for next 5 years and if you add wages to that figure our total expense will likely rise by 70-80 million.......If we continue spending like this that 80 million figure will double every summer so we may breach FFP......another major problem may also be cash flows because we currently don't have 200 million in the bank and we'll probably pay remaining installments of this summer's spending next year......

shogunruax

United could spend 900m and still be within FFP , if they make the champions league this year FFP won't affect them untill the year after by then they make another 500m

Icarium

Lifestealer
United could spend 900m and still be within FFP , if they make the champions league this year FFP won't affect them untill the year after by then they make another 500m

Transfers are not the only expenditure a club makes. Salary and rest of things also count into that. United still did not get that new deal yet. It is active from next season. 200M was your budget this season and they can not spend more than that. If they buy Falcao they can not buy anyone else.

shogunruax

Transfers are not the only expenditure a club makes. Salary and rest of things also count into that. United still did not get that new deal yet. It is active from next season. 200M was your budget this season and they can not spend more than that. If they buy Falcao they can not buy anyone else.

SkySports - Falcao loan would make sense for FFP reasons is because his wages could be "paid" by Monaco on books (tax-free) with MUFC paying Monaco.
While savings from a Falcao loan would be ~£8.5m for MUFC, club will never have problem complying w FFP, so it's not a a major issue.

Sky says they won't have any issues ever with FFP

Home of Barca Fans