Manchester United

L

linetty

Van Gaal working miracles right there. Man Utd could be a strong side in the Champions Leauge next season.

messid10s

Van Gaal working miracles right there. Man Utd could be a strong side in the Champions Leauge next season.

memes-meme-pictures-Favim.com-999669.jpg

BenRobbins

Evans is supposedly front runner for the armband which i am very pleased about! United through and through and i expect him to really step up as a leader and on the pitch! Good news if it happens.

Dave Saves

Evans is supposedly front runner for the armband which i am very pleased about! United through and through and i expect him to really step up as a leader and on the pitch! Good news if it happens.

I don't know, he often gets bullied about by powerful strikers and is not particularly good in the air. Hard to be shouting off instructions to your teammates when the other team's striker is bullying you. Anyhow, the captaincy thing is slightly overrated to me, we haven't had a stable captain for a decade now since Keane has retired and we have done alright.

BenRobbins

I don't know, he often gets bullied about by powerful strikers and is not particularly good in the air. Hard to be shouting off instructions to your teammates when the other team's striker is bullying you. Anyhow, the captaincy thing is slightly overrated to me, we haven't had a stable captain for a decade now since Keane has retired and we have done alright.

Tbf vidic struggled with big strong players and rio has issues against pace so there is always going to be a type that troubles defenders. I think every centre half struggles against players of the lukaku and drogba mould so i don't think that is really a fair point. I just like evans and its good to see the recognition he is getting from van gaal as other than united fans nobody rates him.

Dave Saves

Tbf vidic struggled with big strong players and rio has issues against pace so there is always going to be a type that troubles defenders. I think every centre half struggles against players of the lukaku and drogba mould so i don't think that is really a fair point. I just like evans and its good to see the recognition he is getting from van gaal as other than united fans nobody rates him.

Vidic was the one who sometimes had problems against pace, haven't seen him being bullied physically even once though, not even by Drogba who has a very mediocre record against United mainly because of Vidic. Rio in his prime was very quick as well, it was only in his later years that his pace went.

I like Evans, I really do and it annoys me that he gets little to no recognition outside of United fans, but I wouldn't want our captain being the one bullied around by Victor fecking Anichebe when we are struggling against West Brom at home. He's a nice lad but I just don't see a captain in him.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

Evans has actually dramatically improved in the air. He also isn't nearly as bad with physical strikers, but it is still a weakness.

Jenks

Was quite impressed with Blackett. He looked cooler on the ball than his peers, didn't get pressured much as a result.

Home of Barca Fans