Manchester United

0n0mat0p0eia

These aren't my words but sum up my feelings:-

2 Tragedies

"Two very separate tragedies an outcome just the same.
Lives lost and ruined forever, no victim at all to blame.
Be it lives taken away on a terrace or in the Munich snow.
Each club suffered terribly, so respect we ought to show.

Heroes a plenty, a goalkeeper and fans spring to mind.
Every death and casualty, an innocent person you’ll find.
Yet both tragedies could have been avoided, surely a fact.
An overnight stay rejected, an unfit terrace over packed.

Every person that died, they all shared a common love.
So respect will be shown for each other in Heaven above.
But here on Earth it’s a different matter for some I’d say.
Time now for a new era; don’t let the past stand in our way.

Two massive football clubs, a fierce rivalry second to none.
Long may that rivalry continue, no Kopite would want it gone.
But mocking any tragedy, from that there’s nothing to gain.
Both set of fans should respect each other’s loss the same."

R.I.P the Busby Babes.

YNWA
Excellent, Ed; i wish the idiot supporters, who are in the minority, on both teams would respect the sentiment in this poem

0n0mat0p0eia

Their domestic season is officially ruined. Don't see them getting far in the Champions League either, their form is terrible. A transition season was to be expected but this is just a bit too much imo. Really need to totally rebuild the squad in the summer.
But, do many United fan want Moyes to be the man with the £100/150 mil who gets to revamp the squad?

S7_MUFC

But, do many United fan want Moyes to be the man with the £100/150 mil who gets to revamp the squad?
Most match-going fans are still completely behind Moyes...I think it's ridiculous to back Moyes simply because fergie said so but I'd still give him half the summer to see if he can attract the players but I think we do need a director of football(It's not the United way so not happening) to avoid the Fellaini Scenario...

veryfatchocobo

75% possession and 81 crosses. Mata was supposed to be the creative outlet, and he's just as effective than Kagawa atm surprise. At least he does stuff on the wing though unlike Kagawa, but he's obviously wasted there just like Kagawa. Moyes has a handful of false wingers but tries to play the traditional byline English crossing football. Can't go badly right? If he wanted to play his style right now, he should've bought Milner........

pEllee

He's not really really being used on the right though... just like how David Silva isn't actually on the left in City's 4-4-2.

Anyway, Moyes is a good manager. However, it's obvious that there's a serious lack of confidence in him. I don't think the players trust him at all. These are after all - players that definitely know how to defend and yet, they constantly make sloppy mistakes that can easily be avoided. The players are showing a lack of defensive discipline that's unacceptable. Just look at Vidic today. Of course he knows fully well how to position himself properly and yet he manages to fuck up completely on two occasions. Players that don't want to let their manager down aren't going to make these sorts of mistakes every week.
The players are poor when it comes to tracking back. That was something you never saw at Everton and his football at Everton was a lot better than this.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
BgDRpZbCYAImqZA.png

:worthy:

Martindn

We need some serious investment, lets face it we are shit. We have about 3 or 4 truly world class players, the rest are old or painfully average squad players that need to fuck off. Would Cesc happen to be available this summer? :)

Home of Barca Fans