Manchester United

Meitux

It wasn't a good performance generally. The win was mostly decorated from Van Persie's two goals. As it seems he'll be the only one carrying this team through the season..

K

kingleo

Man U play some really boring football! I think they are going to have a truly horrible season!

mixer

mixer, that post is only going to get deleted so why bother posting it, take your trolling somewhere else...
I'm not trolling :VdB:

I read somewhere that it was the most boring Community Shield match of the past years. Wigan 0 shots on goal, United 3... (6 shots in total...) :facepalm: Must have been painful to watch.

Banana-Rama

I'm not trolling :VdB:

I read somewhere that it was the most boring Community Shield match of the past years. Wigan 0 shots on goal, United 3... (6 shots in total...) :facepalm: Must have been painful to watch.

you read somewhere :lol: so you didn't even watch the game and your mouthing off about the performance, what an idiot :facepalm:

mixer

you read somewhere :lol: so you didn't even watch the game and your mouthing off about the performance, what an idiot :facepalm:
Dat logic. It has wrote someone who watched the game, so what does it change?

Only a typical manu fan like you disagrees with it...

And stop insulting people for no reason, you rough kid

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

Dat logic. It has wrote someone who watched the game, so what does it change?

Only a typical manu fan like you disagrees with it...

And stop insulting people for no reason, you rough kid

ok then, someone should tell david moyes that he doesn't need to watch football matches to assess the performance of the team, he can just find out by reading twitter, that is the logic you are using here, ridiculous...

mixer

ok then, someone should tell david moyes that he doesn't need to watch football matches to assess the performance of the team, he can just find out by reading twitter, that is the logic you are using here, ridiculous...
dat logic, again. I don't understand you bringing moyes here... A coach and a supporter are two different things... I don't have to determine tactics for the team...

I'd surely have the same opinion on the match as the reporter who wrote it, if I watched the match. My eyes or his - what's the difference?!

Banana-Rama

dat logic, again. I don't understand you bringing moyes here... A coach and a supporter are two different things... I don't have to determine tactics for the team...

I'd surely have the same opinion on the match as the reporter who wrote it, if I watched the match. My eyes or his - what's the difference?!

why would you surely have the same opinion on a match as another person, people all have different opinions, especially when it comes to football. football fans are biased, fans of rival clubs or those who just don't like united for whatever reason will be doing there best to put a negative spin on everything manchester united related, which is what is happening at the moment. if you are expecting an unbiased fair view of a manchester united performance from rival fans who dislike united and have an axe to grind well you are simply not going to get that...

mixer

why would you surely have the same opinion on a match as another person, people all have different opinions, especially when it comes to football. football fans are biased, fans of rival clubs or those who just don't like united for whatever reason will be doing there best to put a negative spin on everything manchester united related, which is what is happening at the moment. if you are expecting an unbiased fair view of a manchester united performance from rival fans who dislike united and have an axe to grind well you are simply not going to get that...
Well, a match with three shots on goal couldn't be an interesting one... I do not like United so much, but I'm sure the guy who said that wasn't biased at all, he's generally a well-wisher of the club and his opinion was straightforward.

You have to admit that United doesn't present an very interesting way of playing football at the moment and it was not an impressive win against a very weak side, which Wigan is atm

Banana-Rama

Well, a match with three shots on goal couldn't be an interesting one... I do not like United so much, but I'm sure the guy who said that wasn't biased at all, he's generally a well-wisher of the club and his opinion was straightforward.

You have to admit that United doesn't present an very interesting way of playing football at the moment and it was not an impressive win against a very weak side, which Wigan is atm

you already admitted you didn't watch the game so how would you know what kind of football we were playing, it was a comfortable 2-0 victory over the fa cup winners, the goal in this community shield match was to win with the minimum amount of effort. united were never going to run themselves into the ground today just to get a few more goals against wigan and risk injuries ahead of the start of the season next week. it was a victory with the minimum required amount of energy exerted, so job done, we have a very tough start to the season don't forget. so neutral fans didn't enjoy it, that is not manchester united's problem, if you want to see manchester united giving 100% for 90 minutes tune into the premier league next week, that is when the real football starts.

mixer

you already admitted you didn't watch the game so how would you know what kind of football we were playing, it was a comfortable 2-0 victory over the fa cup winners, the goal in this community shield match was to win with the minimum amount of effort. united were never going to run themselves into the ground today just to get a few more goals against wigan and risk injuries ahead of the start of the season next week. it was a victory with the minimum required amount of energy exerted, so job done, we have a very tough start to the season don't forget. so neutral fans didn't enjoy it, that is not manchester united's problem, if you want to see manchester united giving 100% for 90 minutes tune into the premier league next week, that is when the real football starts.
I was reffering to all their games from the pre-season and most of the season before.

We'll see.

B

BlaugranaCule07

David Moyes has won more trophies than Arsene Wenger has won in the last 8 years in his first season.:lol:

veryfatchocobo

Manchester United playing short passes this game, but didn't start Kagawa......... Moyes is going to have a hard time if he doesn't have Kagawa with his short-passing 4-3-3. Plus, he shouldn't be playing that for any game anyway....

Home of Barca Fans