Manchester United

Morten

Congrats to Erik Ten Hag on breaking a record - Manchester United have become the first English side in history to concede 15 goals in the Champions League group stage.

REMINDER: Cristiano Ronaldo, the man deemed surplus to requirements at Manchester United a year ago by Erik Ten Hag, has scored 50 goals for club & country in 2023. The most by any professional footballer in the world.

Who cares about Saudi league?

That said, at least Ronaldo got them out of the group stages last time, a club like United should always make R16 at the minimum.

JustZanetti4

Who cares about Saudi league?

That said, at least Ronaldo got them out of the group stages last time, a club like United should always make R16 at the minimum.
he has 50g 14a in 56 games in 2023,if you dont see thats impressive at a ripe old age,then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Morten

he has 50g 14a in 56 games in 2023,if you dont see thats impressive at a ripe old age,then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Its not a serious league, he could be on double that and i still wouldn't care.

But i did give Ronaldo credit for his first season at United, even as he was declining, he was still way better than frauds like Martial.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

In first season of United in 21/22 he was ok, had some impressive matches like the two matches against Tottenham when looked like the 2008 Ronaldo again

Unfortunately in 22/23 he was most of the time bad, very slow and was out of form which you also saw in WC

JustZanetti4

Its not a serious league, he could be on double that and i still wouldn't care.

But i did give Ronaldo credit for his first season at United, even as he was declining, he was still way better than frauds like Martial.
I do,I still think he is n1 obviously,as much as its a knife in heart.Maybe I am wrong,I dont watch that much football anymore anyway.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Imo Manu broke when Greenwood was away as he was a treat on the wings, could dribble, create chances and had also a good finishing.

Rashford had also pace but he was crap most of the time

Morten

In first season of United in 21/22 he was ok, had some impressive matches like the two matches against Tottenham when looked like the 2008 Ronaldo again

Unfortunately in 22/23 he was most of the time bad, very slow and was out of form which you also saw in WC

His first season was decent for his age, not really what United needed, but was okay.

I don't think he was in "bad form" 2nd season though, he was just past it, the level is a lot lower in Saudi league so it appears he has regained form, but he hasn't really imo.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

His first season was decent for his age, not really what United needed, but was okay.

I don't think he was in "bad form" 2nd season though, he was just past it, the level is a lot lower in Saudi league so it appears he has regained form, but he hasn't really imo.

I didnt watch every Saudi match from him but in a lot of matches he looked faster and better in finishing this season than in his last Saudi season thats why i assume he was probably out of form even though in matches for Portugal he looks often lost :unsure:

It doesnt matter anymore, here is a video if anyone wants to remember how good the old ronaldo was *cry* :

JustZanetti4

I didnt watch every Saudi match from him but in a lot of matches he looked faster and better in finishing this season than in his last Saudi season thats why i assume he was probably out of form even though in matches for Portugal he looks often lost :unsure:

It doesnt matter anymore, here is a video if anyone wants to remember how good the old ronaldo was *cry* :

Dont need to remember, he still is awesome.

Givenchy

Congrats to Erik Ten Hag on breaking a record - Manchester United have become the first English side in history to concede 15 goals in the Champions League group stage.

REMINDER: Cristiano Ronaldo, the man deemed surplus to requirements at Manchester United a year ago by Erik Ten Hag, has scored 50 goals for club & country in 2023. The most by any professional footballer in the world.
I don't get what United are trying to do at this point. I read redcafe and many of them scoff at Europa league and not wanting to play more games to focus on top 4 to then exit the CL in the GS again next season to hopefully avoid Europa to focus on top 4 to go out the CL GS again to hopefully avoid Europa to focus on top 4 to.. you get the idea. It feels very Arsenal and top4 is a trophy meme. In the process of this they manage to spend copious amounts of money on shite.

As for Ronaldo, ironically, and I will ignore the Saudi league stats, United would be a lot better off this season with Ronaldo at ST and Hojlund under him to learn.

Home of Barca Fans