Manchester United

Morten

Why are United a classless club? I've seen some people writing this either on twitter or facebook, and no one has actually given a reason for why United are classless.

Its not the worst club around, other than having a godly amount of luck over the years, but the supporters are probably the most insufferable in the world. Very immature fanbase, feels like every other supporter is some annoying 10 year old gloryhunter who just got his first Rooney-shirt, that pretty much sums it up.

Last edited:

sukhy

United scored in the 1st half.

Breathtaking!

Its not the worst club around, other than having a godly amount of luck over the years, but the supporters are probably the most insufferable in the world. Very immature fanbase, feels like every other supporter is some annoying 10 year old gloryhunter who just got his first Rooney-shirt, that pretty much sums it up.

Come on man, a Real Madrid fan can never complain about the luck that any other football team get.

I get that some of the fans are annoying, and I'm a United fan, the most annoying section are the ones who act like Ronaldo is on a 7 year loan to Real. But apart from that, there are dickheads in every fanbase. Boixos Nois, Real's nazi fans, those Chelsea fans who pushed that bloke off of the train in Paris because he was black. There's alot worse out there than gloryhunter fans. Doesnt make the club classless.

BarcaOG

Banned
a big lol @ claims that LvG 'built a foundation'. what, letting hernandez go and keeping fellaini? misusing and alienating angel freaking di maria? overseeing some 300$ million in failed transfers? being eliminated from the CL groupstage, finishing 5th in the league (a miracle by itself tbh) and ending up with a record not dissimilar from Moyes's, who had less leeway and less control of transfers?

please. and, his playing the United youngsters (rashford etc) had a lot to do with an injury crisis that left him without options.

hes a garbage manager.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Won't be sure about that.Pep has lost one league in 7 years career.he has his flaws in the CL specially in away game but in the league he knows how to win it.
As much a people love to underestimate City they actually have better squad than Manu,probably a similar budget along a better manager. won't be surprised if it is another 3 league title for him

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I wouldn't say they have a better squad.
Martial for one seems like a genuine talent and future superstar, ibra will score a lot, schwaini and rooney could have one last hurrah, ddg is the tits, I think they only need a couple cbs and a couple midfielders and they are all set.

City on the other hand have aguero, silva and hart, 2 of them are not big games players and hart doesn't fit pep, they need like 6-7 starting transfers, lol.

khaled_a_d

I wouldn't say they have a better squad.
Martial for one seems like a genuine talent and future superstar, ibra will score a lot, schwaini and rooney could have one last hurrah, ddg is the tits, I think they only need a couple cbs and a couple midfielders and they are all set.

City on the other hand have aguero, silva and hart, 2 of them are not big games players and hart doesn't fit pep, they need like 6-7 starting transfers, lol.

Most of the players you mentioned aren't half good as they once was,it is a big "could" here.you are mentioning old players that most likely done along young player that Mourinho usually doesn't get the best out of them.
On the other side they have KDB,Silva,Aguero(big game player in the league.which what are we talking about),Gundogan,Kompany,Hart(Pep will keep him,just want another GK)Sterling whom Pep will probably improve massively. and overall better depth IMHO.it has been like 3 years since Manu finished above City if this is any indication about their squad.
Also City has one of the best academies in England,Pep will probably get few young players to fill the squad too.

Falcao

woody-dancing278uj8.gif

BarcaOG

Banned
one thing is certain: the EPL will have the best post and pre-game press conferences.

no way it will happen, but imagine another Leicester winning it over and against the big clubs and their superstar managers :lol:

Nucky

one thing is certain: the EPL will have the best post and pre-game press conferences.

no way it will happen, but imagine another Leicester winning it over and against the big clubs and their superstar managers :lol:

And yet they will fail in Europe again.. PL reminds me of spoiled kid with rich daddy..

BarcaOG

Banned
And yet they will fail in Europe again.. PL reminds me of spoiled kid with rich daddy..

Probably! Arsenal, Tottenham and City will all probably have all been eliminated by the quarterfinals. Maybe Pep can take City to another semi, but no further, at least not in his first year. I really have no idea how Leicester will do.

And then there's Man U and the EL...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Stop polluting every single thread with that channel,if we want to watch that we'll just go to the goddamn channel,you're refreshing every thread as unread.

Home of Barca Fans