Manchester City

ammarfcb

ze special one
it amazes me how mancini managed to keep his job for this long.
>tactically one of the worst managers in the league if not worst
>seems to just show up before the game, pick a line up and tell them how to lose / no real control of the club
>3 man defense

M

mitkoa7x

it amazes me how mancini managed to keep his job for this long.
>tactically one of the worst managers in the league if not worst
>seems to just show up before the game, pick a line up and tell them how to lose / no real control of the club
>3 man defense

u forgot to blame him about zonal

Kerrybai

Man City sign a 12 million pound a year deal with Niker which is up from their 6 million a year with Umbro. It is nowhere close to Arsenal's 30 million pound a year deal with Puma.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That is amazing, another loop hole. Man City could give Nike money and Nike could fund it back into City.

Pellegrini to City official

What City's starting XI could look like next season:

-------------------Hart---------------------
Zabaleta---Nastasic---Kompany---Clichy
-----------Toure-----Fernandinho---------
Silva------------Isco---------------Navas
----------------Aguero--------------------

With Pellegrini coaching them. Damn, they're gonna be scary next season.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
What a pathetic appointment from Man City. Just another Mancini really albeit with a little more tactical intelligence.

City could have tried to get Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Benitez or Prandelli. Even Guardiola last year.

Pellegrini won't win them the league or CL I bet any money on that.

Irish_Cules

Pellegrini is better than Ancelotti, Bentiez and Prandelli.

I'm a fan of Pellegrini but how is he better than Ancelloti? Ancelloti has won numerous titles including two Champions Leagues. Man City may very well be the platform for Pellegrini to win some titles but he hasn't achieved much yet.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm a fan of Pellegrini but how is he better than Ancelloti? Ancelloti has won numerous titles including two Champions Leagues. Man City may very well be the platform for Pellegrini to win some titles but he hasn't achieved much yet.

I am a bit biased because I liked how Malaga have played this season, so you're probably right. He's certainly better than the other two though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What a pathetic appointment from Man City. Just another Mancini really albeit with a little more tactical intelligence.

City could have tried to get Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Benitez or Prandelli. Even Guardiola last year.

Pellegrini won't win them the league or CL I bet any money on that.

Pellegrini is easily the best manager ever seen in la liga. He worked wonders with Malaga and Villareal despite lack of funds. Also, his stint at Real Madrid was far from a failure considering he racked up 96 points. It isn't his fault that Guardiola's Barca side were in their prime and nearly unstoppable.

With all the money and resources he'll have at City, it'd be of little surprise if he were to finish with the league title and even get far in the CL. He'll easily take down Moyes' United side and will likely be better than Mourinho's Chelsea as well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans