Manchester City

hamad138

Banned
how can they spend that Money on Bony with FFP Charge? Does the FFP not imply to City?

Fifa bans us so easily , and they do nothing on City...

Hope we trash them in CL.

Bertus

Was explained in french newspapers when they aksed the FFP dudes about it since they think PSG is scewed while City does what the f*** they want:

- MC came to them with that excuse: "We loaned players that are sure to be sold next summer and that supposed value is X, we think we have the rights to spend Y right now on a new player".

And the FFP dudes said bingo.

And yeah it makes no sense, but apparently that's how it is.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That's a bit crap. Chelsea do loan a lot and sell them as well but we're pretty good with out financial situation compared to previous years so I wouldn't imagine we'd need to do that. If the City players are sold for a lot less than the value they claim it'd be well with in FFP rights to screw them I'd assume. It's easy to say this player's value is x, but it has to be proven when the time comes. I hope they are sold for way less, City shouldn't be able to do whatever they want.

Or maybe City threw some cash at them and they said bingo.

BenRobbins

They can spend 49 Million pounds a season. I expect they will move Jovetic on for around 15 million and then they also that and the rest of the remaining budget to spend. Same as PSG, they have a limit and spent it all on DL last year so thats why there hands were tied... They need to sell to buy.

No favoritism going on at all.

Bertus

They can spend 49 Million pounds a season. I expect they will move Jovetic on for around 15 million and then they also that and the rest of the remaining budget to spend. Same as PSG, they have a limit and spent it all on DL last year so thats why there hands were tied... They need to sell to buy.

No favoritism going on at all.
That's not possible, sorry.

PSG was precisely asked to spend it on ONE player only. Not 2 or 3.

They were said that if they wanted to buy a second player, they would need to sell first whatever if they spent the 49M pounds they were allowed or not on 1 player.

Nasser said it himself at the end of the summer last year on the french radio RMC.

So unless MC got a different treatment, which is said to not be the case, something is fishy with City here.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
1386416050138.gif

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Caballero (City): “Barcelona fear factor disappeared? I think so. Especially because of everything that is being said in Spain about Barça.”

Caballero: “This Barça team isn't as strong as in recent years. That helps us and makes us feel stronger.”

Hilarious that they drew to Hull City at the Etihad right after this.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

Caballero (City): “Barcelona fear factor disappeared? I think so. Especially because of everything that is being said in Spain about Barça.”

Caballero: “This Barça team isn't as strong as in recent years. That helps us and makes us feel stronger.”

Hilarious that they lost to Hull City at the Etihad right after this.

Sounds like the things they said last season.In the end only the linesman saved them from a embarrassment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Hilarious that they lost to Hull City at the Etihad right after this.

Good. Keep these comments incoming. Would make it much sweeter when we kick them out again. I hope for a big win at Etihad. That would be awesome.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If the deficit gets any bigger than the current 7 point one, I don't see a way back for them.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fuk all City players who don't fear Barca. They are just saying it, really they will shit their pants when MSN is running towards them.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Between Kompany, Demichelis and Mangala, there's bound to be some massive fuck ups against Barca over the 2 legs. You guys could ship 3 goals over the 2 legs and still win by 4 goals.

Home of Barca Fans