Man of the Match 14/15 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Pedro
Messi (clinched a MoTM shout with the 2nd goal)
Alba (take your pick)

HM: Rafinha (bought dat flair), Rakitic (good in the midfield), Pique (decent and focused in defense)

barcanuck

1. Pedro - opened the scoring in the first couple of minutes with a tidy finish. Very nice assist to open Luisito's La Liga account to go with it.
2. Messi - the orthodontist is back with another brace and the bizzaro word continues as both finishes with his right.
3. Suarez - the PMS all scored making Berkley happiest man alive.

Trickykid

Sorry for the lack of update from the last match guys.

For quite a long time now, I've not really had the will to update the thread. For smaller periods during the last 3½ years, it's been more of chore than a fun little project to fool around with. Most of this season has been such a period, which sucks as it's getting harder and harder to justify spending ½-1 hour updating the thread after each match. This coupled with the fact that the time I spend here on the forums is getting lesser and lesser, to a point where I don't post for weeks at a time, has made me decide to discontinue the project.

It's been fun and I'd like to thank all the quoters and voters during the past 3½ seasons. If anyone is interested in taking up the reins, let me know so I can share the Google Docs I've been using to make this.

F

Flavia

Sorry for the lack of update from the last match guys.

For quite a long time now, I've not really had the will to update the thread. For smaller periods during the last 3½ years, it's been more of chore than a fun little project to fool around with. Most of this season has been such a period, which sucks as it's getting harder and harder to justify spending ½-1 hour updating the thread after each match. This coupled with the fact that the time I spend here on the forums is getting lesser and lesser, to a point where I don't post for weeks at a time, has made me decide to discontinue the project.

It's been fun and I'd like to thank all the quoters and voters during the past 3½ seasons. If anyone is interested in taking up the reins, let me know so I can share the Google Docs I've been using to make this.

That's sad to read :(
Thanks for all your work these years, tricky!

Any takers for the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans