Malcom

Joan

Anyhow, what I really don't get is, if he's even half as good as some users on this forum has made him over the past year, why the hell is he going to Roma for just 32m?

But... he's not going to Roma. :lol: At least no more.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like we've given up on Willian then. Even being confirmed by French press now.

Di Marzio is reporting it as well.
If they actually have a deal with Roma already, though I don't see how we can do anything about it. The deal was reported on the clubs' official outlets as well.

Anyhow, what I really don't get is, if he's even half as good as some users on this forum has made him over the past year, why the hell is he going to Roma for just 32m?

Bayern apparently wanted him, or at least Karl-Heinz Rummenigge did, just as he wanted Tuchel as their next manager, but Uli Hoeness overruled both.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess not, as he hasn't signed anything yet. I'm just not sure how legal binding a deal between two clubs are. Roma will be all sorts of furious, though :lol:

They accepted an offer from Roma and gave him permission to travel for a medical, now Barca offered more and they accepted that as well so I guess it's up to the player now.

I doubt they signed anything as it's all done and sent through FIFA's registrations system online after medical tests are completed.

Home of Barca Fans