Malcom

El Flaco

IIRC, didn't Roma made an intervention (like us) when Malcom & Bordeaux already had a deal with Inter in place?

If so, Roma fans are in no position to cry a river....

vuji_31

It seems that logic is if you buy young player he can't be good unless he plays all minutes for next 5 years and then he will be on top until he is 30 years old.
I am glad that he come to Barcelona....

Vidal,Denis, Gomes where here 3 years wasting all time they were playing in a lot of games...He will show more for sure and there is a lot of games to play.
Messi needs to rest more in last few months beacuse he is our only hope to win CL.

Lets buy Thiago/Rabiot/Verratti or somene else.
Now we will finnaly don't need go with best 11 in away games againt almost all opononets beacuse of lack quality.

In terms of wining CL I agree that we need to have counters and possesions.
In 2015 I remember we played tiki-taka on steroids how it was written in news.

Good counter attack with great chemistry beetwen MSN.

Real Madrid is referee favourite for a long time...Games this year against PSG,Bayern and Juve showed everything.

Last edited:

Joan

I have hard times believing we actually did this. What a gazump. :worthy: If he turns out good, has to be one of the best-done deals ever.

clemente

Di3b3uiWsAESyr0.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
So confusing... in a good way?

This transfer isn't really Barto's MO.

Point being this is STILL not what the team is actually missing, lol.

Sorin

Roma hijacked the deal between Bordeaux and Inter in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Monchi took advantage of smaller teams as well.

I'm enjoying their tears tbh.

Devils

Team looks goddamn lit.

A good midfield signing now and we'll have the most complete squad we've had in years.

xXKonan

So confusing... in a good way?

This transfer isn't really Barto's MO.

Point being this is STILL not what the team is actually missing, lol.
Having a spare winger would have helped along with Dembele and Coutinho.

Last season after Dembele got injured we were stuck with Deulofeu,Gomes,Vidal and Denis as options. Deulo had his chance but fucked it up with those horrid games towards the end of 2017. Denis wasn't relied on much and Vidal and Gomes weren't great either.

Willian imo wouldn't have been that bad of a signing at 40 million euros. but Chelsea wanted so much money for him it just wasn't worth it. What I'm curious myself is where Malcom ranked on the list. I haven't seen a damn peep about him this summer or even the entire year.

This wasn't the first time we were linked with Malcom overall though, we were linked with him back when he was 17 years old during his Corinthians days.

Home of Barca Fans