Malcom

Laplacian

Unless you plan on changing Barcelona's play style anytime soon, then Richarlison would be a bad fit. Secondly, his quality suggests he won't be good enough for us. Thirdly, we should be selling Dembele not Malcom. The latter at least knows how to control the ball.

xXKonan

I love how much you hate dembele it's quite amusing.
Funny thing is he was actually a pretty good reasonable poster at one point.

All it took was Dembele to go through a bad run of form after he recovered from his ankle injury and he became more obnoxious to the point that he's intentionally being edgy for the sake of it.

xXKonan

At least someone speaks the truth on here.

I'm getting tired of seeing a guy with no technique that looks like bambi on ice be considered a "generational talent" for some reason.
I know it's been years since he left us but you don't need to keep putting down Alexis Sanchez like that.

FCB1987

Banned
I know it's been years since he left us but you don't need to keep putting down Alexis Sanchez like that.

Sanchez with Arsenal was twice the player Dembele is. Our system back then with Messi central also hurt our wide players a lot more.

Tackle

Funny you bring up Alexis. Dembele fits perfectly into the mould of a Di Maria/Sanchez esque player. There is hardly a guarantee at this point he reaches the heights of the aforementioned two. Not a laughable comparison at all.

Afromaticz

Sanchez with Arsenal was twice the player Dembele is. Our system back then with Messi central also hurt our wide players a lot more.

Im sure havin a team build around you that makes use of your strengths kinda helped Sanchez.
Put Dembele in the current Liverpool or City team and im sure he would flourish.
And to be honest havin Messi and Suarez in our team nowadays still hurts our wide players

Afromaticz

Unless you plan on changing Barcelona's play style anytime soon, then Richarlison would be a bad fit. Secondly, his quality suggests he won't be good enough for us. Thirdly, we should be selling Dembele not Malcom. The latter at least knows how to control the ball.

Lol Malcom has a better first touch than Dembele?

gregorrin10

Interesting news. Seeing that they're also iooking at Everton from Gremio.
He will do well under Marco Silva. Both Bernard and Richarlison have done relatively well there so far.

We should be looking towards Everton (the player), not trying to bring back that snake for 10x the price and trying to re-create MSN with all of them 4 years older and worse that they were back then.

Would be funny if Everton bought Everton though. :lol::p

Last edited:

Adversus

We should be looking towards Everton (the player), not trying to bring back that snake for 10x the price and trying to re-create MSN with all of them 4 years older and worse that they were back then.

Would be funny if Everton bought Everton though. :lol::p

Last I heard Man Utd are interested but our fans definitely want him :) I personally want malcom so I hope this is true.

Home of Barca Fans