Malcom

Arizona Scott

Harsh but I'd let him leave as early as now. He's not striking me as a Barca player. He looked a talent at Bordeaux but our level is simply the highest there is. No shame in that.

This might be the case, better to cut losses earlier than later. We waited too long with Gomes for instance--though his play on loan might lead us not to lose all that much beyond the last 2/3s of his minutes at Barca that should have gone elsewhere after the 1st third of minutes. Key is getting pretty much what was paid, maybe even a profit like the Colombian CB from last year.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This guy looked broken the moment he stepped on the pitch. Backpass after backpass.

Think a fresh start at a new club will do him good or a new manager.

Porque

Confidence is shot. Dembele had similar phases. One already earlier this season after losing his starting spot before big daddy Vidal set him straight.

Coutinho was shit to pieces a few weeks back.

It is the Valverde way

:valverde:

Joan

Valverde should work on his relations with players. Possibly hold their hands when they feel lonely. Give em a hug and have no expectations.

Porque

Valverde should work on his relations with players. Possibly hold their hands when they feel lonely. Give em a hug and have no expectations.

EXACTLY. Whens the last time you saw Valverde slap a players ass when they walk past him?

God Serena

Oh. Right. Because man management isn't part of management. As if rotations aren't part of management. As if these players are just big babies who need to be full of confidence, at all times, because the only one responsible for them not being multiple Liga winners who cannot under any circumstances be benched, is them.

Right.

BusiTheKing

This guy looked broken the moment he stepped on the pitch. Backpass after backpass.

Think a fresh start at a new club will do him good or a new manager.

There was literally no moment where he should have done more. He got the ball only once in a critical situation and handled it well by cutting it inside to Messi.

Difficult circumstances to try and strike the right balance, so he went a little safe. Put him on from start in a clear tactical agenda and judge him then.

Saladin

A surprise starting role against Sevilla would be awesome.

He needs more playing time in order to develop further for sure, but he seems very slow and 'heavy' for a winger in the moments I've seen him so far. I actually hope we can shift him on to China or PL with a small profit if that clears the way for a more lethal attacker/winger.

Home of Barca Fans