Malcom

Tekkers

Both him and Dembele are players who claim every bit of ground that is offered to them. Very dangerous players.

its frightening to think about the development they'd have underwent with how pep transformed sane and sterling (this season). but as long as this manager is in charge we know they'll both rot on the bench

MTL_Barca

I think he is a bit slow compared to players like Dembele or Mbappe that really have crazy speed but overall he isn't a slow player.

MTL_Barca

Yes, a bit slow compared to fastest players in the world. lol

Well i'm sure there are a lot of other wingers that are faster than him, i just think his speed isn't necessarily one of his best qualities. But "being slow" compared to very fast wingers doesn't mean you are like "Busquets slow" :D Just not the super speedy runner type imo but it's good enough.

Gnidrologist

I think he's p. damn fast. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, i dunno. He certainly has this explosive acceleration i like. Think young Pedro had it too. Also good at linking up.

Kul_z

I think he's p. damn fast. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, i dunno. He certainly has this explosive acceleration i like. Think young Pedro had it too. Also good at linking up.

This. More agressive. Dembele kinda explodes after the second or third step and then goes gazelle mood. But he seems to explode instantly, i like that too, so good and unpredictable

wisconsincule

I am rooting for Malcom. Guy truly feels blessed to be here which was apparent from him crying after his first goal and again tonight. I hope he succeeds for us.

Home of Barca Fans