Malcom

Stoichkov1

Barca forced Roma to waste their money on Gerson? Damn what geniuses.

Barca stole Umtiti from them? Oh poor Roma.....Umtiti made the right decision.

Barca got Digne from Roma? Wrong. He was on loan from PSG and Roma were acting like bitches not wanting to pay much money for him when Barca came in and agreed a deal PSG were okay with.

Tell your friends to suck it up and look at their own club instead that have been penny pinching, wasting a lot of money in crap which forced their club to sell Salah for only 42m last summer to remove debt in accordance with FFP.

I mean, put yourself in their shoes... everyone would hate a club that screwed them over in the market for three times in a row.

JamDav1982

Who gives a fuck about 'enemies' and the like.

It is football and happens all the time.

Barca took Ronaldinho from under noses of Man Utd etc and thank fuck they did.

BBZ8800

Anyhow, what I really don't get is, if he's even half as good as some users on this forum has made him over the past year, why the hell is he going to Roma for just 32m?

We have an universal answer for that lately:
All clubs are idiots and haven't seen his true potential :lol:

Can't wait for BBZ to come and see this.

I have wrote today in Willian's thread, this is how it goes:
1. Barca wants Willian
2. Chelsea asks 75M
3. Barca wants him and wants to lower the price
4. Barto tells MD to write a story how we are not interested
5. but we are still VERY interested
6. Chelsea knows that and they are not lowering the price. In fact, they are trying to fake as if they desperately need Willian with stories how they will give him a new contract.
7. Barca still wants him, and Chelsea is not lowering the price.
8. Barca will now start to fake interest in some new, similar player, and try to scare Chelsea, who might come back and say: ok, fine, fine, we will agree on a 65M-70M deal instead of 75m (since we might actually buy that other player).
9. Both sides happy, even though the seller played it better.

On the other hand, there is a tiny chance that we actually want Malcom. (I am now the same as that OJO guy, offering both possibilities).
But, if they have a deal with Roma and we have Dembele, this guy is also young etc...
It doesn't make too much sense.

This is probably a BS just to lower Willian's price.

Do you remember our discussion [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

I don't remember which one.
I have too many bets and debates with everyone, sorry :lol:

He's very talented.

When I mentioned the Gerson deal we were close to signing him but Roma came in with a 20 Million euro bid and gazumped us. But in this case Malcom is much more talented than Gerson and we came in with a bigger offer than Roma.

Well, the new target is always "more talented" than the guy from the past, who failed.
The next Malcom in 2020 will be "way more talented" than Malcom from 2018, a classic story :coffee:

Anyway, I would rather have Malcom and Dembele than only Dembele.
Now we'll have 2 young guys, maybe one of them will turn out to be decent.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean, put yourself in their shoes... everyone would hate a club that screw them over in the market for three times in a row.

I would criticize my own club for making wrong decisions and not completing deals in time instead.

Most fanbases hate Barca anyway out of jealously that stems from our dominant period with Pep so adding another fanbase makes no difference.

I would be more worried about Barca screwing relations with other clubs due to their stupid tactics like they did with PSG.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Barca are probably the most hated club in the world. The whole football fanbase goes crazy when Barca get knocked out of cl. The general football fan even prefers Real Madrid to Barca. So who gives a fuck at this point.

Falcao

Ligue 1 goal of the year

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.227%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/eodf9/yuajjs" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>
Can’t have been many contenders if this won goal of the year.

Devils

BBZ,

This is in no way a joke bid to reduce Willian's fee lmao.

Barca have just beat the main competing club for his signature by a significantly bigger offer.

clemente

Damn literally all comments about this guy on the internet are very positive, very excited about this one, stab Dembele on the left, Coutinho in the midfield and we're good.

Joan

I have wrote today in Willian's thread, this is how it goes:
1. Barca wants Willian
2. Chelsea asks 75M
3. Barca wants him and wants to lower the price
4. Barto tells MD to write a story how we are not interested
5. but we are still VERY interested
6. Chelsea knows that and they are not lowering the price. In fact, they are trying to fake as if they desperately need Willian with stories how they will give him a new contract.
7. Barca still wants him, and Chelsea is not lowering the price.
8. Barca will now start to fake interest in some new, similar player, and try to scare Chelsea, who might come back and say: ok, fine, fine, we will agree on a 65M-70M deal instead of 75m (since we might actually buy that other player).
9. Both sides happy, even though the seller played it better.

On the other hand, there is a tiny chance that we actually want Malcom. (I am now the same as that OJO guy, offering both possibilities).
But, if they have a deal with Roma and we have Dembele, this guy is also young etc...
It doesn't make too much sense.

This is probably a BS just to lower Willian's price.
I believe that's their modus operandi. But... seems different this time.

Malcom should've been on that plane. So, either Malcom, Roma and Bordeaux are helping Barca lower the price for Willian (lol) or we are really after the guy.

Messi983

For anyone who wants to get hyped... and for [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] to find something he doesn't like about this kid. :lol:

[youtube]TG9a9xCl0mM[/youtube]

Stoichkov1

I would criticize my own club for making wrong decisions and not completing deals in time instead.

Most fanbases hate Barca anyway out of jealously that stems from our dominant period with Pep so adding another fanbase makes no difference.

I would be more worried about Barca screwing relations with other clubs due to their stupid tactics like they did with PSG.

It's not about wrong or right decision.

It's about the fact that there isn't literally a single player in the world who would choose Roma over Barca.

Roma completed the deal with Malcom but as soon as Barca made an offer both the club and the player decide it's better to accept the offer from Barca.

Ofc I would be pissed, especially considering that the same club stole from them two players and forced them to overpay for Gerson.

JamDav1982

It's not about wrong or right decision.

It's about the fact that there isn't literally a single player in the world who would choose Roma over Barca.

Roma completed the deal with Malcom but as soon as Barca made an offer both the club and the player decide it's better to accept the offer from Barca.

Ofc I would be pissed, especially considering that the same club stole from them two players and forced them to overpay for Gerson.

Roma never completed any deal.

They had a bid accepted and no one knows what Malcolm will do let alone agreed a deal with Barca.

Home of Barca Fans