Malcom

Cule4life

The Culest
Sad that he's suffering due to the tantrums of a manchild who didn't get his favourite toy.

Should leave in January for his own sake

MTL_Barca

If the only way to get minutes is complaing then the system is more than flawed :lol:

The problem seems to be that Valverde doesn't even want wingers there. He seems to like players like Paulinho, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha etc there to play 4-4-2 or even 4-5-1 with as much (slow) midfielders as possible so its not even really about quality for Malcom, he just doesn't have a chance.

"beta male" lmao

jairzinho

We should either loan him or sell him. There's no place for him in Ernie's one dimensional setup. Also we should be very careful with signing young players. Ernie doens't seem to have any interest or maybe the ability to work with them.

Messigician

We should either loan him or sell him. There's no place for him in Ernie's one dimensional setup. Also we should be very careful with signing young players. Ernie doens't seem to have any interest or maybe the ability to work with them.

Check EV record with youth for athletic Bilbao and how he made Arthur a starter.

I think we all need to accept he is not good enough for Barcelona, Rafinha barely is and he has been learning the susten most of his life.

FCBfan22

Check EV record with youth for athletic Bilbao and how he made Arthur a starter.

I think we all need to accept he is not good enough for Barcelona, Rafinha barely is and he has been learning the susten most of his life.

Wash your nose. I think it's brown at the end.

Givenchy

yeah its alot easier to promote and play youth when the only players allowed at the club are basque descent..

xXKonan

We really can't draw many conclusions from Malcom yet.

I mean Dembele's problems don't always mean that Valverde is right on other matters either.

George_Costanza

LMAO after losing so many points in the league he decided to start Arthur, kinda like "nothing to lose" approach, and boom it worked. Now his disciples saying it was all planned by the genius Valverde. For all I know, he kept subbing him despite him being one the best players in every match he started while keeping Raki.

Why don't you go back and support Olympiacos FC? I assume your affection for Valverde goes back when he managed your team.

Trafalgar

LMAO after losing so many points in the league he decided to start Arthur, kinda like "nothing to lose" approach, and boom it worked. Now his disciples saying it was all planned by the genius Valverde. For all I know, he kept subbing him despite him being one the best players in every match he started while keeping Raki.

Why don't you go back and support Olympiacos FC? I assume your affection for Valverde goes back when he managed your team.

B-but ... what if Arthur gets injured in those 10 minutes ....

ini4ever

As I've said in Valverde thread he seem to can't get the best out of wingers and prefer more midfielders I don't mind if Malcom decides to leave but I hope Dembele stays in the team by the time Valverde leaves the club.

jairzinho

Ernie's preferred shape and tactics has little room for wingers. So guys like Malcolm and Dembele do not fit easily in his scheme. If you look at a purist like Pep, Sterling on one side, Sané or Mahrez on the next side, you would never find Ernie doing that here and he doesn't have the patience with them either. So the question is what are we going to do with Dembele or Malcolm long term if they aren't fitting the system, other than the occasional sub?

Home of Barca Fans