Malcom

Gnidrologist

I don't think he's troll, but mildly retarded/autistic football enthusiast. No one in their right mind would devote such effort to 'just troll'. Some of the stats/issues he brings up are interesting, IF you can be bothered to sift through the convoluted meaningless fluff.

Madness. You're a coach. Wanted Willian? Didn't get him? Too bad! So, you're angry... what do you do? Go tell the board? Protest? Hunger strike? Quit since your squad is not good enough? No! You throw a random kid under the bus to show your dissatisfaction. Childish.

We don't really know his motives though. I'm more likely to believe that he is just as his current thread title says - retarded. To lash out at board in this manner would actually taker some incy mincy balls, but he doesn't have even those.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Madness. You're a coach. Wanted Willian? Didn't get him? Too bad! So, you're angry... what do you do? Go tell the board? Protest? Hunger strike? Quit since your squad is not good enough? No! You throw a random kid under the bus to show your dissatisfaction. Childish.

He's doing the same with Vidal :lol:

He was pissed off, publicly too, when Paulinho was sold. Vidal brought in as his replacement and Valverde will rather play a zombie looking Rakitic over him even in what's supposed to be easier games.

xXKonan

I was concerned after Valverde said during his press conference that "Malcom wasn't my signing and that I wasn't told about it" during the early stages of Preseason on the tour that he was going to throw Malcom under the bus to send a message.

I kinda shrugged it off since I thought better of Valverde to pull a stunt like that but here we are and it seems that could be true. I mean not every coach can get what he wants and the right move was for us not to spend over 60+Million on Willian.

There's no doubt Valverde wanted Willian or another "RW" option as Vidal and Gomes fell out of favor and left. Guess Malcom would be used more if he was 30+ years old I guess.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I was concerned after Valverde said during his press conference that "Malcom wasn't my signing and that I wasn't told about it" during the early stages of Preseason on the tour that he was going to throw Malcom under the bus to send a message.

I kinda shrugged it off since I thought better of Valverde to pull a stunt like that but here we are and it seems that could be true. I mean not every coach can get what he wants and the right move was for us not to spend over 60+Million on Willian.

There's no doubt Valverde wanted Willian or another "RW" option as Vidal and Gomes fell out of favor and left. Guess Malcom would be used more if he was 30+ years old I guess.

Him subbing Malcom back in his first preseason game as a LW , while this Barca B player was playing on his position just confirmed it to me that he really didnt want him. I said it back then aswell

Was he trying to show the board how dissatisfied he was with not getting willian ? Starting him at the left made no fucking sense especially when this perez guy was taking his position on the right.

It's easier to figure Valverde out , when you realize from the get go that he is a bullshit artist.

xXKonan

Him subbing Malcom back in his first preseason game as a LW , while this Barca B player was playing on his position just confirmed it to me that he really didnt want him. I said it back then aswell

It's easier to figure Valverde out , when you realize from the get go that he is a bullshit artist.
Makes me wish the Catalan press would take off the kids gloves already and question him hard when it comes to Malcom.

Valverde is probably miffed that we didn't get Griezmann either who no doubt would have been a starter at the expense of Dembele. Then we decided to chase after Willian at Valverde's request as well who would also likely have been a starter over Dembele but we didn't get him because fuck spending 60+ on him.

So we got him Malcom for much cheaper and pretty young as well but now Valverde wants to make a stand and send a message to the board and saying he didn't want an RW/FW option. :lol:

Porque

40m is a lot of money to only play for 25 minutes. The financial investment in Malcom is more than the financial investment in Valverde. Food for thought.

If Valverde is mis-utilising this then I am sure the board will question him.

It is not the first time he has reacted this way with a signing he did not request though.

Previously he wanted Inigo Martinez (cancelled at the 11th hour) and then the board got him Yerry Mina. We all saw how mismanaged that situation was, and thank god he had an extraordinary World Cup to find an amazing exit. Let's see how he does at Everton as I am sure he will show his worth once his injury troubles are behind him.

Valverde also wanted Paulinho to stay, but had him sold and replaced with Vidal. You can see the difference in the way that Valverde utilises both.

Last edited:

Vahue

Dembele's recent performances and Messi's injury should give Malcom a chance to play, but it probably won't happen.

Home of Barca Fans