Malcom

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lack of football understanding, inane ideas and a shill of the board.

Yep, Xavier Bosh summed up.

xXKonan

If I remember correctly he also wrote an opinion piece back in 2015 when Roberto exploded at RB saying "if Roberto can play RB, why not Munir at LB?"

or something like that.

EdmondDantes

Malcom's agent should stay quiet.

He hasn't played much for two reasons:

1- He got injured and was out for 3 weeks plus the amount of time it takes for a player to get match fit again.

2- We switched formations and Dembele went to the bench as a result. Ousmane is ahead of him in the pecking order, so if one must get minutes off the bench it's obvious to see why Malcom hasn't been getting minutes.

There's no mystery here. If you're exceptional in training and you're given an opportunity to shine and play well like Arthur did, then you stay in the team.

It's a long season and he signed a 5-year contract - he'll get his chances, eventually.

Having said that; if we were looking for a long term young talent, I think we should have pushed harder for Rodrygo. We scouted him first, extensively as well.

I feel he's the one player capable of fighting with Mbappe for the Ballon d'Or in the future. Meaning we could have parked that 40 million we spent on Malcom on a player with much more potential, and more time to develop.

Well, I at least take solace with the fact I don't rate Vinicius at all.

Messigician

His agent needs to shut up. Impress the coach in training and he will be given a chance it is that easy.

Do players really think they can come into this team and get in the side just like that?

Go join Roma then Malcom. This is the hard option

DonAK

Both of you guys saying his agent should stay quiet without actually posting what his agent said?

Messigician

Both of you guys saying his agent should stay quiet without actually posting what his agent said?

He said*(as quoted by*​Football Italia):*“Every player needs a period of adaptation and minutes on the pitch to prove their worth.

“He hasn’t had them yet, but he’ll prove his worth when he does play. He doesn’t like the situation, but he’s focused and very motivated.”

DonAK

He said*(as quoted by*​Football Italia):*“Every player needs a period of adaptation and minutes on the pitch to prove their worth.

“He hasn’t had them yet, but he’ll prove his worth when he does play. He doesn’t like the situation, but he’s focused and very motivated.”

So what is wrong with what he said?

DonAK

Hes bang out of order making it seem like Malcom regrets not joining Roma. Does nothing to help Mslcom get more play time. If I was EV I would be fuming

“Every player needs a period of adaptation and minutes on the pitch to prove their worth.

How do you interpret that the way you do? Also EV isn't the all knowing God nor would he have any problems with agents or players saying they want to play and prove they are good players which is literally what his agent is saying.

Also could you fuck off with the "Why do you guys keep bitching EV knows best, he gives everyone a fair chance, none of you people see these players train" which you are throwing out in every thread. It's a forum, people are meant to voice their opinions.

khaled_a_d

Agree with Donak, what he said wasn't wrong. It is wrong only in the sense that tabloids will be able to make false headlines and make something out of nothing. But any one looking at what he actually said it is ok

Barcilliant

Nothing wrong with what his agent said. How about Valverde? After Roma defeat admitted his mind was on Valencia game. Or admitted after Valencia game that he had no clue what changes to make.

I don't support questioning the manager in public but my God Valverde is so incompetent there is no choice.

xXKonan

I read his original interview and it wasn't bad at all it actually a bit restrained.

Malcom doesn't strike me as a guy that will raise hell, he will probably keep working hard in training and await his chance. Anyway, there's also a big chance he will outlast Valverde anyway, considering how this season is going so far.

biraboyz

Banned

looks fair, Roberto waited for years to be use. Denis still waiting

Home of Barca Fans