Málaga

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That is like the person who has balls!! . One needs to have that attitude when dealing with players who sign contract extension today and talk on about his dream of playing for another club. Not only football but in most aspects of life :worthy:

Except in Betis' case, that attitude drove the club into the ground.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Add Sevilla's Sergio Sanchez to the project...Former CB/RB for Sevilla who only recently had returned from a heart operation and whose career was only 6 months ago in jeopardy of ending prematurely due to a congenital heart problem

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So now Santi Cazorla is going there too!?

Manu is building an army man! I hope he topples his tormentors

Trequartista

The good
they are maing some good moves indeed but the thing is when they ended up signing about 15 player last january,the team needed about 2 months to click so would have preferred if they signed less players,there wil be a pre season for vhemistry but still cannot see them starting well in the league

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
There's never going to be instant success Mido... At least we can be hopeful they may become a power in 2 seasons or some thing

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
look forward to watching these guys, how is Joaquin these days? haven't watched as much outside Barca/Real recently, however will do more the season coming up

lovebarca

guys malaga is signing great.I mean without spending too much they are getting talents required for them.I hope we win against them in first match because i dont want anothjer hercules....
about their position if pellegrini dont fucked up during season then they can definatley finish top5.
anybody know background of scouts or sporting manager of malaga?

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
I welcome Malaga, it would be far more exciting to see a third club have a say about which way the league's gonna go. Though Malaga have lots of work to do before they can be in the same zone as the top 2, but they sure look promising as they seem to be having a right balance of good, smart decisions and money.

i think they will try a for Marquee signing, if they get someone, for example Pastore or Tevez, they can get top 4

Home of Barca Fans