Málaga

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Amazing individual goals by Isco and what an assist for Saviola's goal (who was it?). Good vision and understanding.
Jesús Gámez, RB and one of their few local players. He's been with them for over 10 years and I believe he's captain too

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Jesús Gámez, RB and one of their few local players. He's been with them for over 10 years and I believe he's captain too

One of those unsung local heroes that every Spanish club seems to have. Surprised he's only 27, I feel like I've been seeing him there for ages.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
One of those unsung local heroes that every Spanish club seems to have. Surprised he's only 27, I feel like I've been seeing him there for ages.
He's one of their best players too, judging from what I've seen (granted, it's only a few games/season, but still)

PearLBLacK

Banned
Haha, no I am leaning towards Arbeloa. Always present, Spanish and from the club. No one likes him but he gets the job done.

Arbeloa is the only player who worries me before every big match, and then proves me wrong. With other players, I'm pretty sure they could perform well unless they have a bad day. But him, I'm just waiting for him to be caught too high up the pitch or break the offside line, or something. And every time he delivers. So, yes, he could be our underrated and unsung player.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't know, I don't see Madrid suffering defensively because of Arbeloa, just pisses me off when he ruins an attack.

And you just didn't, did you? A CLOSE UP OF TOTTI???

PearLBLacK

Banned
I don't know, I don't see Madrid suffering defensively because of Arbeloa, just pisses me off when he ruins an attack.

And you just didn't, did you? A CLOSE UP OF TOTTI???

Meh, I couldn't find a closer one. Maybe next time.

Anyways, Arbeloa never contributed to the attack that much. He was always more conservative. What I don't like about him is that he can easily get dragged out of position, like Pedro's in last season's second leg of the CdR Quarter Finals. You could say he's improving though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Six points from their first two CL games ever, very impressive!

So impressive, and look at their goal count. 3-0 and 0-3. Best performing team in the Champions League. Pellegrini is so much win, I hope they do not stop now, they can reach far if they keep theirplayers, focus and determination. Great representation for Spain.

Home of Barca Fans