Lyon

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I thought Puel would be a step up from Perrin, who was trash, but somehow he's even worse..that's impressive.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/idW6MPQxrFw&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/idW6MPQxrFw&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Benzema10

pff nothing going well for lyon.... damn Aulas dont want to dismiss Claude Puel because he dont wanna pay 10m... 2.5 years contract left.. T.T.

Any team can beat us easy. :(

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well ubetter get it together for real madrid... madrid are lucky this year it seems every team they are about to play suddenly goes through horrible form

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
They lost to Montpelier, which is pretty shocking.

Also what the hell happened to Juninho, did he go back to Brazil?

kiki#8

I read in croatian newspapers that youngster Dejan Lovren from Dinamo is going to Lyon for 8.5 mil. €
It should be official in coming days!
Do someone from France knows anything more about that deal?

sorry for my english :sad:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lovren is only a central defender though and I doubt in his skills as DM. He is a great prospect and for a 20 y.o. is strong mentally.
Not happy at all that Dinamo is continuing to buy rubbish from SA and letting go of their assets.

Benzema10

Lovren is only a central defender though and I doubt in his skills as DM. He is a great prospect and for a 20 y.o. is strong mentally.
Not happy at all that Dinamo is continuing to buy rubbish from SA and letting go of their assets.

he can play left back or right back too.

Bionicman

On behalf of Barcelona fans everywhere, we really should come up with a way to thank Lyon for their efforts in knocking out Real Madrid. Anyone with the creativity for a 'Hala Lyon' chant?

Home of Barca Fans