Lupe Fiasco or Lil wayne

Who better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Which of these rappers do think is better, i personally am a Lupe Fiasco die hard but Lil wayne is also sick.:party00231:

lupe.jpg
or
lil_wayne_pink_bape_camo093007041156.gif

Lil wayne - Always Strapped ft Birdman

[YOUTUBE]arWM_rBiHQk[/YOUTUBE]

Lupe Fiasco - Superstar ft Matt Santos

[YOUTUBE]Ty0u1PzXfTo[/YOUTUBE]

Moe

powered by;
yo JAB im really happy with this thread and im gona let you finish but Kanye West is the best rapper of all time, of all time.

back to seriousness..

you're disrespecting Tupac by calling Lil Wayne a rapper. Lupe Fiasco for sure, Lil Wayne is fake.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Na fam, as far as lyrics goes Kanye West is great but when it comes to the beats-to-lyrics ratio Lil Wayne and Lupe Fiasco are on the next level.
I wouldn't Put Kanye Up there because he's a bit of a "jackass" too.Listen to Lil wayne's lastest two albums Rebirth and The Wezzy effect, then you'll know what im talking about. Also try Lupe Fiasco's album Food and Liquor and his latest one Lasers, its too much!!!! :party00231::party00231:

Moe

powered by;
Haha alright man I will listen to them. Btw I was kidding about the whole Kanye West thing, I barely rate him.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Don't get it twisted u won't find a bigger fan of Lil Wayne out there than me but it terms of lyrics that have meaning i love Lupe man.

desoe

Don't get it twisted u won't find a bigger fan of Lil Wayne out there than me but it terms of lyrics that have meaning i love Lupe man.

I could easily mention at least 30 better lyricists than Lupe Fiasco and I even won't have to think about it too much.

I love Weezy because of different reasons, not because being a briliant lyricist or anything like a great MC. But just because of offering something different.

desoe

One of the greatest?

Let's specify, are we talking just mainstream, because I have to admit that there the choice is not very big.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
I could easily mention at least 30 better lyricists than Lupe Fiasco and I even won't have to think about it too much.

I love Weezy because of different reasons, not because being a briliant lyricist or anything like a great MC. But just because of offering something different.

Name 30 rappers then, name 30 rappers who u think are better than Lupe Fiasco and Lil Wayne in terms of the Lyrics-to-beats ratio.

Have u listened Lil Wayne's new album rebirth? Or Lupe Fiasco's Lasers?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans