Luka Modric

Andrew M

When Rijkaard came, Iniesta was not a gold, but a player like Alena.
When Pep came, Busi was no one.

Maybe they think it is the right time to turn the page and start with new guys.

In 2007/08 Iniesta was one of our best players before Pep, imo.

Remember when Xabi Alonso went to Bayern. That was a surprise, although Modric is far better

Joan

Just don't tell me Llorente's new Busquets, Ceballos Xavi and Vinicius Messi. Such things happen once and probably never again. Every club has to keep spending to stay above. Also, even the transformation of Barca started with big-name signings. I doubt they're taking this path anyways.

Morten

When Rijkaard came, Iniesta was not a gold, but a player like Alena.
When Pep came, Busi was no one.

Maybe they think it is the right time to turn the page and start with new guys.

People like to forget that Pep didnt discover Xavi or Iniesta, they had already proven themselves at the Euros 08, before Guardiola even took over.

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1024408332268961793[/tw]

Says Inter are interested in Modric and while it seems impossible, Modric is open to a move and his having his agents work on a possible deal.

This the same guy who reported Milan are interested in Benzema? LOL

El Flaco

This the same guy who reported Milan are interested in Benzema? LOL

Di Marzio reported that Benzema agreed a move to Milan and spoke directly with Gattuso on this manner.

The latter could've easily revelaed the meeting, but it hasn't happened.

Or suggesting that Ancelotti & Napoli wanted to sign the Frenchman.

IIRC, Benzema called Di Marzio for being a liar on Instagram lol.

vlad

Perfect timing for real to make big changes, they pulled out maximum from this core of players, after 4 CL in 5 seasons, hard to motivate them, so i wouldntbe suprised to see modric in inter

El Gato

Villarato!
Them Italians getting cocky with rumors just cuz they landed CR.

Oh well, even if it's time to let Luka go it would mean minutes for Kovacić. Even if the whole thing fails miserably.

BarçaBarça

Perfect timing for real to make big changes, they pulled out maximum from this core of players, after 4 CL in 5 seasons, hard to motivate them, so i wouldntbe suprised to see modric in inter

Would be too disruptive to their midfield, imo, so I can't see them selling him. Kovacic is good, but not ready to start 80% of Reals matches.
But maybe they would buy a replacement?

Devils

Inter probably going to try to convince Flo to give them Modric on a year loan to buy deal.

I'd do anything to be present in that meeting.

Devils

Looks like Modric is pulling a Ronaldo, basically demanding a contract extension and pay increase or he will look to exit.

Doesn't look like Flo wants to give him that extension or let him leave.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Ursegor

World Champion
He extended 1 1/2 years ago until 2020 and he's turning 33 next month. Seems like he bought into his own hype too much.

Uncle Flo wins this one easily.

Home of Barca Fans