Luka Jović

Raki13

Not really. Griezmann wouldn't fit here in Barca and is overrated, he is a classic goal poacher but extremely limited. He lacks alot of composure and mostly depends on his pace to be on the front foot. He does stack goals but honestly I don't rate him that highly.

I was right about the Coutinho signing and Griezmann is overly hyped. Many think he is as good as it seems on the surface. Stat padding does bolster their credibility, but quality is the real deal, has been for Barca. Even if Griezmann doesnt have ego issues, I wouldn't want him.

I too called it correct on Coutinho , easily the biggest waste of cash in world football. Griezman is not good enough either and after his comedy show last season he shouldnt even be considered , good thing is he knows he was wrong and theres no way back.

xXKonan

[tw]1108812990894215169[/tw]

Seems like things are heating up, while there's no agreement just yet, both sides are feeling pretty good and the price could end up being 60-70 Million euros.

Havesaks

I too called it correct on Coutinho , easily the biggest waste of cash in world football. Griezman is not good enough either and after his comedy show last season he shouldnt even be considered , good thing is he knows he was wrong and theres no way back.

Liverpool despite their unwillingness was only part that benefitted from the deal - The vvd coutinho switch was vital. Not sure they would have bought him IF not.

Havesaks

How old are you :)

When are you gonna appreciate that football ( like many things ) is all about opinion .. I simply don’t rate Kane ( and I see an awful lot of him) or Rakitic ..

That’s my prerogative..

Football isnt about opinions. Its science like everyThing else. That we arent able to take all factors into account is another thing epsecially fans. But there does exist a "closer to the truth" and "higher propability x than y" in football.

Ethics Are opinions.

Zidane82

Football isnt about opinions. Its science like everyThing else. That we arent able to take all factors into account is another thing epsecially fans. But there does exist a "closer to the truth" and "higher propability x than y" in football.

Ethics Are opinions.

That’s your opinion..

BarçaBarça

How old are you :)

When are you gonna appreciate that football ( like many things ) is all about opinion .. I simply don’t rate Kane ( and I see an awful lot of him) or Rakitic ..

That’s my prerogative..

Yeah, sorry that is fine. The hype is just unreal to me If you truly would prefer Jovic over Kane. Kane is better in every aspect except age.

I'm fine with people prefering Jovic as a transfer target and getting excitted about it, but that went too far, imo.

serghei

FDJ, De Ligt and Jovic would be perfect additions for next season and the future. They would help immediately but would also make sure we are set in upcoming seasons.
Add Filipe Luis as a veteran and it would be an ideal transfer window.

Agreed. That's what we should do.

Home of Barca Fans