0 Griezzman

Number of league goals in the last 7 seasons:
231 Messi
215 Cr7
168 Suarez
120 Benzema
116 Griezmann
115 Neymar

Probably in top4 players in the world since 2014.
King of league championships.

arturo vidal's record is better :lol:

but damn, suarez is a league trophy magnet!!

vegitot

It's easy to see who the clowns are in this thread. Those waxing lyrical about "poetic justice" and twerking for one of my most disgusting footballers out there.

Am I glad we had him as a footballer when he was at his peak? Yes. But only for 14/15 and 15/16 where he was immense. Still, doesn't discount that he's a toxic presence and the only thing worth celebration is that his goals caused RM not to win the title.

21 goals scored and 21 points won for AM.

FatSuarez

It's easy to see who the clowns are in this thread. Those waxing lyrical about "poetic justice" and twerking for one of my most disgusting footballers out there.
Still, doesn't discount that he's a toxic presence and the only thing worth celebration is that his goals caused RM not to win the title.

Real easy to spot the clowns for sure.
When you have nothing to celebrate, you celebrate that your ex player was able to do what your team couldn't.
Suarez is real toxic in the dressing room. Just look at Atletico's dressing room.

KingLeo10

Real easy to spot the clowns for sure.
When you have nothing to celebrate, you celebrate that your ex player was able to do what your team couldn't.
Suarez is real toxic in the dressing room. Just look at Atletico's dressing room.

:lol::lol: Suarez is the guy who has bitten people multiple times on the field.

And is a notorious diver.

He was an immense footballer for us for 2-3 years and his services are valued. But facts are facts. He's toxic.

Richard.H

For those wishing he stayed: Do you honestly think we would win LL or go further in CL with him? If anything I could see RM winning LL since ATM wouldn't have a goalscorer

fergus90

Happy for Suarez. It's been said 1000 times, the mistake wasn't letting him go. The mistake was not bringing in an able replacement. Messi still got 30 goals but we lacked someone who could get 20 to help him.

KingLeo10

For those wishing he stayed: Do you honestly think we would win LL or go further in CL with him? If anything I could see RM winning LL since ATM wouldn't have a goalscorer

I bet if I looked at the Suarez thread, I would find at least half of those twerking for now that wanted him gone at the end of last season. And rightfully so. The man hasn't scored a CL away goal in some 20 plus games...even in the group stages FFS.

BarcaOG

Banned

in the CL no, no way. but clearly he can still deliver in the league. we dropped too many points against weak teams this season. it is entirely plausible that suarez could have helped us get those points. so i think its entirely sensible to think we would have done better in the league with suarez

Home of Barca Fans