Luis Suárez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We have Villarreal on the 27th and Celta on the 30th. Sevilla is on the 4th of October. The mercato will be open until October 5. If we banish him to the stands for the first two games, he may realize Koeman does not count on him and finally leave begrudgingly before the window closes.

khaled_a_d

We have Villarreal on the 27th and Celta on the 30th. Sevilla is on the 4th of October. The mercato will be open until October 5. If we banish him to the stands for the first two games, he may realize Koeman does not count on him and finally leave begrudgingly before the window closes.

I think the biggest problem is finding a club for him.
If he agrees terms with a club that will give him same salary (or we pay difference) there will be a chance of him leaving.
If there is no one like that, nothing we can do to force him to do anything.

Juve is the only club who might pay him, but every day there is different reports

Messi983

Extension clause will be next president problem.
If Suarez stays, I won't be surprised if Bartou forced Koeman to play him, as a welcome gift to Laporta

This make no sense. If Suarez stays he'll surely leave next summer if Messi leaves even if he'd play enough for his contract to be extended. And if he won't play enough but a new president will want to negotiate a new contract with Messi then he'll probably have to promise him to extend Suarez's contract as well.

jairzinho

This make no sense. If Suarez stays he'll surely leave next summer if Messi leaves even if he'd play enough for his contract to be extended. And if he won't play enough but a new president will want to negotiate a new contract with Messi then he'll probably have to promise him to extend Suarez's contract as well.

Ideally, both Messi and Suarez should leave next summer, along with Busi, Pique and possibly Alba aswell.

Serbian

Yeah it's a no from me dawg

I'm 100% sure he wouldn't have left even if Barto gave him a blowjob in the office.

This dude talked in the press about being aware of his age and that he wants to step down for Barca's sake , like 2-3 years ago , only to act like a rabid dog whenever he got substituted , didn't start.

This guy is a toxic piece of shit , not only for his contract situation but for many other reasons.
The greatest striker in club history. Such disrespect from idiots such yourself. May Suarez put a curse on this club and ya shall have worst strikers in history. I understood why do I have to support a club whos fans are scum of the earth ?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The greatest striker in club history. Such disrespect from idiots such yourself. May Suarez put a curse on this club and ya shall have worst strikers in history. I understood why do I have to support a club whos fans are scum of the earth ?

Curse must have taken effect 3 years ago.

KingLeo10

You're more rabid than Suarez can be on the field.

That's a pretty remarkable achievement.

Oh and Eto'o and Kubala >>

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans